10

Here is the new chapter
Enjoy it...💗

My baby girl ❤️

My baby girl ❤️

Third pov.

Peter feels so disheartened right now. It's being two days he said Minho to take some rest for their friendship. But now he is restless.
And now the only thing he can do is......

Make a new girlfriend and try to forget Minho..... The first girlfriend last one week still he can't forget about Minho.

The second last for four days. This goes on for two months then he gave up. Now he knows he has feelings for Minho but he can't accept it. He feels so scared, what will felix think of him. What will they say about it.

Peter just misses Minho bunny smile, Minho expression when he doesn't like something, the way Minho talks and flirt with him, his devil smirk, he miss all of him.

After this four months he is sure that he has feelings for him. But now he doesn't think he can go back to Minho like this being shameless ignoring him,
Felix asked so many times what happened to him the way he made girlfriend then ditch them, felix was worried for him.

Today some idiot boy challenge felix for dance, and off course felix won beating his ass on dance but the boy can't handle his loss so he started to curse. Felix being felix he loses his calm and go to beat him to dirt but instructor stoped him. We didn't knew dean was here the whole time standing at door side.

Dean called him to his cabin to meet him, I went with him because I can't trust a frustrated felix bcoz he will surely reply dean with sarcasm, we went inside the cabin with dean. Dean was about to say something, but a knock outside intrupted it.

I was looking at Felix to try to cool him down, I didn't saw who entered but when dean said welcome to the academy, I faced the man, he is tall and handsome his blone hairs compliment his skin, he has a great visuals to make any girls and guy to fall on his knees.

When dean said felix to not to fight, I just grabbed his hand slightly so he won't reply something so we just nodded at him, now the new boy whose name dean said was hyunjin staring at felix, I was watching it when Felix give annoyed look to him, hyunjin was confused what he did, but we just go outside to go to our next class.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next day felix woke up and did his routine when he got out of his bathroom getting ready for the day he said to himself he will forget about whatever happened yesterday because it doesn't matter he has crush on chan he will focus on him only

After going out of the drom with chan he met han outside to eat something, it was dance class time now they went there. Hyunjin was standing there with group of guys.
When they went inside the class. They went all the way to a corner. After sometime hyunjin greets them.

After the kiss hyunjin is restless he didn't get any sleep at night. He want to taste more of this strawberry flavour lips. He doesn't want to forget about it like felix said to him. He also wants felix to remember it. And he is gonna make sure Felix remember it everyday.

After all the class went well hyunjin trying to talk to felix and Felix giving him one word answer. To say that hyunjin is getting annoyed he wants to talk to felix more but all he is getting okay, done,ohh now he is waiting for their practice session so that he can talk to him and make him talk nicely.

Felix was so into the thoughts that he didn't notice he ignored chris today because that never happened he always tries to do cute things for chris, He gives chris his all attention and now he didn't noticed when chris saide to him

"See you after practice felix be careful" chan said looking at Felix who is lost in thoughts, felix give him small smile saying yes when peter poked on his arms. Both peter and chris makes their way to dorm room leaving felix and hyunjin.

Hyunjin and Felix make their way to the practice room, hyunjin feeling proud that he has this effect on Felix, After entering the practice room hyunjin says to felix to do the body roll moves again, because he just want to see his reaction when he did it wrong and he will try to teach him again.

Felix looked at Hyunjin he knows he won't do it perfect after one or two time. And when he doesn't do it on second time hyunjin will start teaching him the move. He feels his cheeks getting red by thinking about they will be so close if hyunjin teach him that move.

Felix Start to do the body roll trying to do best at first but he did something wrong then he tried again this time also he did some mistakes. Hyunjin was looking at Felix moving his body like this is so hot and sexy for him. Now he knows he can get closer to felix but he hid his smile and went to felix back so close that felix breath hitched felix was feeling shy to look in front of mirror, hyunjin bent his head down and went near Felix earlobe and said "look at front lixiiee"  felix feels his blood rushed to his cheeks the way hyunjin sound is so good. But he looked up try to be confident that he doesn't care about their closeness. Hyunjin rolled their body together.

Felix feel that his plum cheeks being pressed on hyunjin front, he shouldn't like this, but it feels good kind of wierd to him, hyunlix did the body roll for four times allready. Hyunjin want to see felix reaction he knows he is getting hard by the second because the way their body rolls together. They did one more time the body roll part this time felix noticed some hard thing on his ass. Now he flustered and jerked away from hyunjin "I think that's it for today we can continue the next part tomorrow" saying this felix tried to go out the room when hyunjin said " are you getting aroused by me lixxiee pixxiee" hyunjin was trying to hide his proud smirk, felix gives him looks saying don't start it "in your dreams hyunjin" he huffed saying this.

Felix was mumbling to himself that he can't do this he needs to be loyal to chris. he can't do this things with anyone. Hyunjin heard his saying something about chris, so moved by Felix side and said in his earlobe "does chris know you taste like tasty strawberry" he said to felix making felix breath hitched. " I can tell him, what do you think" hyunjin asked giving felix innocent look. Felix grunts looking at him "don't you dare"  felix said glaring at hyunjin.
"Okay if you agree to fulfill my wish maybe I won't say it then" hyunjin said sweetly to felix, "I will not agree to do something stupid with you" felix said glaring hole at hyunjin, hyunjin just smiled and waved at him going out of the practice room now felix is confused what is it hyunjin gonna ask for.

Hello again
My lovely reader
I hope you like this chapter
I'm gonna put both hyunlix and minsung together in my chapter from now on.
See you again 😊
Please comment and vote.
Love you 💕

Sneak peak

OMG you are here why didn't you told me

Surprise