3

Hello all of you
How's you all
Hope you like this
Comment to share you thoughts
Love you all 😘

Australia

Hyunjin pov.

When I got of the plane it was evening time there. This place looks so beautiful. I can't wait to go to the academy. I waited in the line and got my luggage. I got outside the airport and looking for a taxi. I got on the taxi
And told him to take me to the academy. When I reached the academy I was awestruck this academy is so big and beautiful I'm gonna love to walk here. I went to the front desk and told my name she told me to go to the dean cabin he is waiting for me. I walked to the dean cabin I knocked the door.

"Come in"

I went inside and bowed to show respect. There were two boys inside the cabin both were facing eachother and arguing about something.

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU LEE FELIX DON'T START FIGHTING" the dean said

Wait........

He is saying LEE FELIX as in LEE MINHO brother.

Felix was glaring at the dean and said
"I DIDN'T STARTED IT IF THEY CAN'T COMPETE ME IN DANCE THEY CAN'T CRUSE AT ME" (Australian accent)

OMG OMG his English is so sexy damn I still can't believe he is minho's brother. He got a face of a angel and voice of a Devil what a combination.

I didn't noticed I was looking at him. When I noticed I was looking at him he was giving me look (WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME).

"THIS TIME I'LL LET IT PASS TRY NOT TO GET IN TROUBLE AND YOU PETER YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR HIM TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE" dean said.

"Yes sir" Peter said (British accent)

"SORRY YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT ON YOUR FIRST DAY HERE. WELCOME TO THE XXX ACADEMY I HOPE YOU HAVE LOVELY STAY HERE AND LEARN MORE MR. HAWANG HYUNJIN" dean said

"Thank you sir" I said

"Your room key,map, schedule are in this envelope. Hope you have a great day" he said

I once again said thanks and go out the cabin I look at the map and started to go to the dorm building. I was not looking at front and got hit by a wall.

Wait this is not wall

"WTH WATCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

When I look up it was felix who has a annoyed expression on his face. Why the hell he is annoyed I fall down not him he didn't even said anything else he went his way with his friend. Why is he so annoying I thought he looked like an angel and he will be one too but no he is one of annoying kid I met after Minho. How can I forget they are blood related offcourse he will be like his brother. But Minho has his soft side also but I don't know about this guy. I thought I'm gonna meet him and be his friend but no he is just annoying me. I went towards my dorm room it was on second floor room no. 215.

When I entered the dorm it was nice and cozy I like it I went to look for my room. There is two room here one is empty and the second one has things there shattered.

Thank god we have two rooms here or else I won't be able to live this guy he is so messy.

I got a call from Minho. I picked it up.

"Hey you reached there"

Yeah just got inside my dorm room what about you

"I tried to call felix to tell him you are coming there but he was not picking up"

It's okay you don't need to do that. I'll talk to him. (when he stop being ANNOYED)

"Okay as you wish he can be little bit annoying at first but he is a softie person"

Yeah just like you right minhoe.

"Yeah yeah keep saying this name and when you come back here or I go to there I will see you saying this name on my face"

We will see about that but not now you are not here. How's seungmin and changbin.

"They are good still annoying the shit out of me. They are gonna call you soon. Oh wait I have to go now. I'll call you later bye"

Okay bye

Now I have set up this room for me. I started to do the cleaning and keeping my things inside the wardrobe. When I finished it was almost night time. My stomach grumbled I forgot about the dinner. I started to look around the kitchen area if there is something I can eat. This is not korea don't know anything open outside to eat.

I heard the door clicked shut. My roommate is here.

"You are the guy who was in dean cabin right" he said

"Yes and you are Peter right" I said

"Yes" he said

"I am hawang hyunjin nice to meet you. You can call me SAM" I said

"Nice to meet you too. My name is han jisung but I prefer Peter here. Wait you are korean?" He asked

"Yes are you from Korea too. You have British accent so I thought you are not from there" I asked

"I borned in Korea but than we shifted to Malaysia and I adopted this accent since there and my Korean is really bad" he said

"Ohh okay... Ummmm... Do you have something to eat " I asked

"Yeah just some instant noodles and eggs here. I had my dinner outside I can make something for you if you want" he said

"No it's okay tell me where you keep it I'll make it if you want to have some you can sit with me" I said

"No I'm full you can have it comfortablety I'll go and change" he said going inside his room.

I started to make some noodles I think I need some groceries shopping to do here. I had the noodles watching some video. I went to my bed instantly fall in sleep. I was so tired I don't know when I got sleep.