Hello guys
How are you all
Hope you like my story please comment and tell me about it.

Hyunjin pov.

I got up at morning and did my morning routine. I go to the kitchen to make some coffee for me there was a sticknote

"You were sleeping I made some omlate for you I know it'll be cold when you you wake up please eat it and I'm at the class will meet you there" - peter

OMG this boy is so cute and caring I'm gonna like this boy for sure. I think I got myself a friend here Minho's gonna be happy when I'll tell him.

I eat the breakfast and drink my coffee. I go out to look for my first class there. It's art, I love doing art I have so many of my works at home.
I found the class easily the teacher was nice and told me to introduce myself

"HI MY NAME IS HWANG HYUNJIN I LIKE TO DO PAINTING & SKETCHES"

They all started to say things like 'he is so handsome ' ' he is in dance class also ' I want a boyfriend like him' I just ignored them and went back to sit alone to do my painting. The class went well. The next class was dance class.

When I reached the dance class. I noticed peter there I go by his side.

"Hey man, how was your first class"

It was good I like art

"Hope you like this class also the dance instructor is so good, you are gonna love it here"

I hope so to, what was your first class

"Ohh I was just writing lyrics of song "

You write songs woaahhh that's nice

ATTENTION HERE CLASS WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

"HELLO I'M HWANG HYUNJIN, NICE TO MEET YOU "

HYUNJIN SHOW US YOUR DANCE, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT

Third pov

hyunjin started to dance on (play with fire), his moves were so fascinating, so hot, so beautiful, so flawless, people started to cheer for him.

When he stopped dancing, he was sweating he looked so hot people started praising him on his looks and dance.

FELIX SHOW YOUR DANCE TO THE NEW STUDENT HERE - MR JUNG SAID (THE INSTRUCTOR)

Felix starts to dance to the beat of the music powerfully(Taste), he was on beat dancing, the dance looks so hot , exciting, fabulous. He got cheers around him. He is called the "dance king" because of it

Ending the dance with a perfect posture. He smirked because he knows he own it.

The instructor clapped saying

"FELIX YOU JUST GOT YOUR COMPETITION HERE"

to say the truth felix doesn't like to hear that because he is the one and only here who got no competition in his dance era, he is furious right now more of annoyed at hyunjin to putting on a compition there. Now he can't back off from it.

Hyunjin was looking at felix because felix looks so hot standing there sweating after the hot dance he performed but he doesn't like the way felix glaring at him. He didn't do anything to him why is he annoyed at him every time they meet.

The dance session went well without them talking to each other, hyunjin wanted to talk to him but looking at felix he decided not to talk with him.
When class ended peter called him

"Hyunjin"

Hey Peter

"Felix meet my roommate hyunjin
Hyunjin this is my bestfriend felix"

When I tried to say hello to felix he just looked at Peter and said he has vocal class to attend and went away.
Not I'm not gonna say I'm not frustrated or annoyed like WTH HIS PROBLEM WITH ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHY IS HE BEING B***H WITH ME

"Sorry mate he is little bit competative so he doesn't like the fact you are giving him competition"

WTH are you saying

"Mr. Jung just said you got a competition here, of course he is gonna think like that, I know you don't think like that but he is like that only"

Ohhh but isn't he thinking to much about it

"He is felix known as dance king here so yeah, bdw we need to go to vocal class"

Yes let's go

Me and peter went inside the class, I saw felix blushing shyly there wait is is really felix, I'm seeing things he is freaking blushing talking to a guy, never thought I'm gonna see him doing anything other than being annoyed or frustrated.

"That's chan hyung with Felix there he has huge crush on him for a year. He is like that with him"

I didn't said anything to peter I just nod at him looking at them from afar, he is really different around that guy like really bubbly and shyly talking to him. He looks so cute like this. The red cheeks looks so good on him. Like a adorable Angel.

"Hyunjin let's go talk to them"

Ahh yes

"Hey chan hyung this is hyunjin
Hyunjin this is chan hyung "

"Hi hyunjin I heard you are good at dance " chan said

'I am not that good but thanks hyung' I replied

'Obviously you can't beat me' felix mumbled thinking no one heard him.

But i did heard him

I haven't even started yet how can you be so sure about it lixiiee pixxiee

"Don't you dare to say my name like that" felix replied angrily

'why lixxiee I like the name, you don't ' I said giving him smirk.

"Jerk"

'i can be much more if I want to lixxiee' I said to him smilingly

"Stop guys, the vocal teacher is here he is gonna throw us out if you don't stop" chan said looking at us both, and peter was at the side having an amused face at our bickering.

He is getting annoyed, OMG I like this expression on him, he looks so cute like this but I'm not gonna say this to him because he is being the jerk to me if he can then I'm gonna do the same.

COMPETITION BEGINS LIXIEE PIXXIEE, I'M GONNA LOVE THIS COMPITION

Spoiler alert

"Who the hell are you and where is my brother"

I cut the call and give the phone to my best friend.

WTH just happened

HELLO my lovely readers I hope you like the story
Tell me if you like it or not by comments

Do you want a side minsung story.