14

Hello
I'm back with a new chapter
It's 4th fan meeting today ❤️
I'm broke 😢
Please send links if you have it 🥺🥹
Enjoy new chapter

Felix woke up next morning, he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine, when he walks out of his room, there was aroma of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

"Chris are you making pancakes" he asked going inside the kitchen, Minho looked back at Felix, "I'm not chris but yeah I'm making pancakes" Minho replied to Felix.

Felix remember yesterday chris and him had the talk and chris said goodbye to him, how can he forget that Chris left him.

"Felix don't stand there come here and eat" Minho said looking at Felix who was lost in thoughts.

After having their breakfast, they made their way outside, felix wanted to meet peter but doesn't want to see hyunjin face. They made their way to hyunjin and Peter drom, when Minho knocked on door. Some footsteps was coming from inside and the door opened showing hyunjin.

Hyunjin was having shower when he heard knocking outside their drom room, he wrapped towel around his waist and opened the door, felix looks at hyunjin gappingly, hyunjin has abs, felix wants to take his eyes off of hyunjin but hyunjin being bare chest isn't helping.

"Why are you walking around naked in the morning" minho said looking at hyunjin annoyingly. Hyunjin ignored Minho's comments, he smirked looking at Felix, he for sure can tell felix having dirty thoughts. The was felix cheeks are Red like tomato is a prove. Hyunjin was about to comment something about that. But felix fastly made his way to peter room.

"Hyung I will meet you later" felix said to Minho before going inside peter room.

"Wait here I'll wear clothes and we will go" hyunjin said to Minho and go inside his room, Minho wanted to go inside the room Felix went in because now he is sure that it's peter Felix friend. But felix is there he can't do that, Minho and Peter never told felix about them.

Hyunjin walks outside the room, saying they should go, Minho looked again at the close room door and said pointing at it " doesn't your roommate has a class" Minho said pointing at the close room door, "No felix and Peter has free period at morning" hyunjin replied going out of the dorm, he looks back at Minho who was still standing inside, hyunjin finds it weird. First Minho coming to Australia when Minho said he doesn't want to leave his parents alone in Korea. Now Minho is behaving weird. Hyunjin have to ask it.

"Hyung let's goo" hyunjin said to Minho, Minho only nod as yes and goes outside the dorm, hyunjin closed the door. They went to their way.

Peter got shocked when Felix suddenly open the door and closed it fast. Felix face was red. Peter was half the way to wear his clothes he wore his hoodie (he already wore his pants before Felix came) then go towards felix to check him, he put his palm on Felix forehead and cheeks checking if Felix had a fever.

"Felix are you alright" peter asked looking at Felix with concern. Felix cleared his throat and said yes going to peter bed. " Aren't we going to cafeteria, chris must be waiting" peter said to Felix giving him questioning look. Felix face experation changed after listening chris name.

"I don't feel like going to cafeteria and chris went back to korea" felix voice getting smaller saying about chris bearly a whisper. But peter heard it, because Peter was close to felix.