chapter 5. The first fight for the Saiyan princess.

3rd person's point of view

It's three days since Micko helped Vegetra get a hold on her grate ape transformation. And now she is getting stronger. As she was a man showed up and grabbed the saiyan girl and put a gun to her head. That's when Micko turned the corner. As he seen what was going on and he had something to say to the guy.

Micko. Hey buddy if anyone is going to kill her. Is going to be me.

After that he kicked the guys ass then he took the saiyan girl back home. Then he asked her something.

Micko. Hey Vegetra do you want to be a part of my family?

Vegetra.  Will big meanie you did keep me from dieing. So I guess so.

Micko. Great you just have to meet my mom.

After that he took her to he's mom and as they got closer to her. Vegetra could get that saiyan feeling again but so stronger as they walked. They finally got there Micko opened the door. He revealed a saiyan woman. She was doing pull up's on bar. Micko called out to her by saying.

Micko. Hey mom! I am back with the Saiyan princess Vegetra.

The saiyan woman. OK my good boy now go make sure you're brother doesn't blow up the house.

After that Micko left the room and did what he was told. As he was doing that the saiyan woman started talking to Vegetra.

The saiyan woman. So princess Vegetra. What are you really doing here?

Vegetra. I came here to survive and train to get stronger. And then you're son Micko or big meanie asked me to be apart of this family. And I said OK and he brought me here to you.

The saiyan woman.  OK then.

After that she attacked the young saiyan girl. And she transformed into a super saiyan. Then woman stopped. And let her go get some sleep.

A/N
There you go.