Chapter 28. The Cell games.

Pumpkin's point of view

It's been sometime since the cyborg fight my soon to be mother in-law queen Vegetra is back to training so can be fighting shape. I my self have been getting stronger. I have reached super saiyan one my boyfriend/husband to be has gotten super saiyan 4.

A/N
If you have seen dragon ball the super saiyan 4. Transformation is a fan based thing and it was featured dragon ball gt. So for Zead he's super saiyan 4 has green fur. This will also be the case for he's baby sister.

After we got through training we turned on the TV and the news was on. I heard about a monster that made people disappear. The only thing that was left behind was there clothes. I looked at Zead and he's mom. And I asked them.

Pumpkin. So what do we do now?

Zead. I guess mom will tell her adopted family about it.

Vegetra. That is right Zead.

After that she left the house/cave then me and Zead got he's baby sister Izuimey and feed her and changed her then we put her to bed. After Vegetra got back home she turned on the TV. So her adopted family could see.  Just as the TV came on a bug woman showed up.

???? Hello everyone of planet earth I am the monster I am also called Cell. I am going to be holding a tournament I calling it the Cell games. And all welcome to participate in it. This tournament will decide the fate of this planet.

Then the bug woman destroyed the TV studio. I looked at everyone Zead and Vegetra told us about a place that we could train for a few years in a day. We asked Fread to watch the baby. Then we took off to place called the lookout. After we got there Vegetra told us hold on. We said ok and we started waiting. She came back with a man and a woman. She called them brother and sister. Then she told me who they were. After that a man that looked like he came out of a desert place came up to us. Vegetra told him that we wanted to use the hyperbolic Time Chamber. He said OK and took us to the hyperbolic Time Chamber. After all that training we was ready to take on the bug Lady. After we got to the tournament thing. We got started with fighting and everyone did grate. It was getting to my boyfriend. Vegetra stopped fighting and asked the bug lady. If she could put someone else in the fight. The bug lady said OK. Then Vegetra called Zead to fight he went down there to fight.  He went all out on the bitch. But after a little while he decided to transform into super saiyan 4.
After that he destroyed her with everything he had watch was a  Kamehameha wave.

After that we all went home and got ready for bed. Then we went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone.