chapter 9. The first transformation.

Vegetra's point of view.
It's been a while since I transformed into that form. But it was to quick so I have been trying to do it again. So I have been working on on getting it back. By remembering what I felt the first time. After I I did that it happened agin I transformed into a super saiyan.

A/N
Just imagine that the girl in the picture is a female Vegeta.

After I did that I detransformed and did it again. Then I started training in it after I got done with that I went to my cave and got into my space attack battle pod. And I got some sleep. Then I went back at it after I got done with training I went hunting. I seen my adopted big brother and sister again. I walked up to them and started talking to them.

Vegetra. Hey big bro and sis.

Micko. So you can call me something else besides big meanie.

Micka. She only called you that because you was rude to her.

Vegetra. It's OK big sis Micka I forgave him a long time ago. Can I hunt with you to day?

Micko. Of course you can small fry.

After that we all hunted to gather they got a big deer. And I got nothing so I went fishing and got the biggest fish I ever saw. I took it home and to my cave and cooked it. And then I eat it then I got ready for bed and went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go.