chapter 29. The fight with a God.

Vegetra's point of view.
It's been years since Zead took out that bitch Cell. And I have been raising my daughter Izuimey. I put her in human school. Zead her big brother is getting stronger. He is now gotten super saiyan 4 and so I have been training a cat woman showed up.

A/N
Look at the bottom of this page.

After I seen her she asked me about something.

?????? I am Lady Beerus the Destroyer of world's and I am a Goddess. And I am looking for someone called super saiyan God. Do you know where I might find them saiyan woman?

Vegetra. My lady I don't know what you are talking about.

Lady Beerus. You are a saiyan right?

Vegetra.  Yes my lady Beerus. But I still don't know anything about a super saiyan God.

Beerus. Very well Whis.

Whis. Will saiyan queen Vegetra. The super saiyan God is to be the rival of lady Beerus. And they are in the same ball park as lady Beerus.

After hearing that I grabbed the dragon balls. And asked Shenron about it he told me that the super saiyan God was a transformation that I could get asking him for it or training my brains out. After that I told lady Beerus to let me train to get this super saiyan form. She said OK and they left. After they left I got to training after a month of training I got it.

After I got the transformation I called for lady Beerus she showed up

After I got the transformation I called for lady Beerus she showed up. And after she got there we started fighting each other. And I was having a lot fun and I was tiring out lady Beerus. I used my best technique to make her go night night. Witch was a Kamehameha wave. After I knocked her out Whis asked me if I wanted lady Beerus's job. I told him no and then they left. And I went to my home and got something to eat. Then I went to bed with my husband and fall asleep.

A/N
There you go everyone.