Chapter 10. The next morning in a cave.

Vegetra's point of view.
It's been a few years since I got my own place. I am now 16 years old and looking for a man.

I have been to every town and city and started looking for the one. But no such luck on finding my right guy. And so I keep turning training to get stronger. And I go hunting and fishing and go to the store for like milk, eggs, bread. I go home just to do it all over again. I am still looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. It's the same thing day in and day out but I don't let it get me down. I keep pushing myself on word. This day was like any other. I trained and went hunting then I went back home. When I got there big bro Phillup came up to me. And he asked me.

Phillup. Hey little sis do you want a way to train in higher gravity?

Vegetra. I would like that very much bro. But how would I do that?

Phillup. I have been working on a gravity Chamber. And I can put it in you're cave.

Vegetra. Then do it big bro.

After that we went to my cave/home and he put it in my cave home and left. Then I got to cooking something to eat. Then I eat it then I went and got ready for bed. Then I went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go.