chapter 25. The future teenagers.

A/NThe picture of Inuyasha is what the son of Phillup looks like

A/N
The picture of Inuyasha is what the son of Phillup looks like. But him in ragler street clothes.

No one's point of view.
It's been a few days since Vegetra's family has started there journey back to planet earth. They have finally got back on planet earth. And things have changed they landed at Vegetra's cave/home. After they got off the space ship. Vegetra noticed everything was different. And so did Zead Vegetra and her son sensed a problem. So they started to leave Zead's girlfriend behind. But she was not having any of that so they had to take her with them. After they got to where they felt the problem. Vegetra had to save a saiyan named Kakarot. And her big brother and there son's. After that Zead and pumpkin and Vegetra left. After they got back to the USA they found two teenagers standing waiting on them. Vegetra See's a girl that looks like she should know. But can't put her finger on it. The other one was a teenage boy that also looked familiar. The boy took Micko away from ear shot. And he started to talk to him.

The teenage boy. It's good to see you again uncle Micko. Me and my partner have been sent back here. To give you and everyone a warning from the future.

Micko. Jut hold on a second boy. Who are you two?

The teenage boy. O sorry uncle Micko. I am Raphel and the girl is Izuimey. I am you're brother Phillup's son. Izuimey is the daughter of Vegetra. But you can't tell my anything or Vegetra who we are.

Micko. OK then I won't. So what's the problem in the future?

Raphel. Two cyborgs are going to wipe out the werewolves. The only two werewolves that are left is my dad and aunt Micka. Vegetra and Zead have been away and we can't find them. Me and Izuimey have been fighting the cyborgs. But things are getting worse. With out you and Zead and Vegetra I don't see a way out of the war.

Micko. How long do we have?

Raphel. Two years from now.

After that the two teenagers left in a time machine. Micko told everyone about the cyborgs. And Zead and pumpkin and Micko started training. Leaving Vegetra out of it.

A/N
There you go everyone.