chapter 12. The second transformation.

Vegetra's point of view

The next morning I woke up and got out of bed and got ready for the day. By putting on a new female saiyan armor.

After I got dressed I left the hotel and went to the tournament grounds. After I got there I heard a man calling matches. The boy that helped me get into the tournament. Helped me find out that I was up. After I got into the ring I seen a purple haired boy.

We looked at each other and he started talking to me.

Trunks. Look I have a feeling that I should know you. And is that a tail?

Vegetra. One I don't think so and tow yes it is.

After that we Started fighting each other and I transformed into a super saiyan 2.

A/N
Ignore the ripped clothes and scratches and bruises. And put her in female saiyan armor at the part before this.

After I transformed into a super saiyan 2 I kicked he's ass. I won the hole thing and got the prize money. But I asked them to give me half of it USA money. And I gave the boy that helped me the other half of. Then I went to the hotel and grabbed my stuff and went back home to the USA. After I got home I got ready for bed and went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go every one.