chapter 6. The meeting of a vampire.

No one's point of view

It's been a year since Vegetra got a part of the family of werewolves. They have training her. And now she is at the age of 13 years old.

She has been helping them in talks with there super natural pice talks. And they had to meet with the vampire Royal family. So she gets on her best saiyan armor. Then she went to see her new mom and dad , big brother's , sisters. After she got there her new dad asked her to intimidate the vampire royal family.

A/N
Vegetra's power power level at this time is 14.000. In her base form. But before this she was at 10.000. Her power level in super saiyan is 7oo.ooo. the start of every transformation cycle is ×50.

So she said OK to him and got into place then the vampire royal family showed up. After they got there they started talking laid everything out. Vegetra got a bad feeling. And she transformed briefly into a super saiyan.

A/N
Give her the armor at the the too.

After she transformed she started fighting the prince of vampires. As they was fighting Vegetra decided to end the fight. She knocked the young boy out with a chop to the back of the head. Then she went back to normal. And they all finished the pice talks. Then vampire royal family left the house. Vegetra went to get ready for bed. Then she went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go.