Chapter 11. The wolf tournament.

Vegetra's point of view.
I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. Then I got dressed in a new set of saiyan female armor.

Then I went to my new gravity chamber and started training. After I got done training I got something to eat. As I was eating and drinking I  heard a commission. So I went out side my cave/home. And I rain to my adopted family's home. After I got there I went inside of the house. I asked my adopted dad what was going on.

Vegetra. So what's going on dad?

My adopted mom spoke up first and said to me.

Adopted mom. Will they are and my husband. Is putting on a werewolf tournament.

After I heard that I asked one more time if I could fight in it. He said no because I am not a werewolf. So I decided to go Japan and fight in there tournament. As I went back to my place. I bumped into a boy he looked lost and I asked him if I  could help him. And he told me he was looking for a saiyan warrior. I told him I was a saiyan warrior. And then asked me to fight in the Marshal art's tournament in Japan. I told him I already was. After I got my stuff then me and him left the USA. With me carrying him. After we got there he helped me get signed up for it. Then he helped me find a place to stay. After I got there I got something to eat. And I eat everything I ordered.

After I got done eating I went to get ready for bed. Then I went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go.