chapter 20. The fight with the Saiyan prince.

Vegetra's point of view

The next morning me and my family woke up and got out of bed. Then we got ready for the day. After we got ready for the day we went to the tournament grounds. After we got to the place. The announcer called the match by saying.

The announcer. This match is between the first queen the warrior race. The x-rated battle best Vegetra!.and her challenger the king of broken bones and of Mayhem Vegeta Briefs!.

After I heard my name I got into the ring then I seen my real big brother stamp in to it. We looked at each other and then went at it. I  kicked my big brother's ass but it was not easy to do it.  But I did it I won the fight. But it meant me transforming into a super saiyan 3.

As I kicked he's ass I used a move called double Sunday. Then the announcer said.

The announcer. The winner is the warrior queen Vegetra!.

After I won the fight I got my prize money in USA money and told them to help my husband's family. After that me and my family left Japan and got back the USA. After we got back to the USA we went home. After we got there I feed my family then we all got ready for bed. Then we all went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone.