chapter 26. The cyborgs.

Micko's point of view

It's been sometime since I mate the teenage versions of Raphel and Izuimey. I have been training Zead and pumpkin and the other werewolves. To face the cyborgs of the future. After a few years and day's of training. We went to the place that future Raphel and Izuimey said the cyborgs would be. We had to look for them the old fashion way. Because Zead and pumpkin couldn't feel their ki. One of my werewolves found them first. After the werewolf told us all where they were. We ran to them. After we got to them I asked Cole.

Micko. Where are they Cole?

Cole. They are in the alley over there ( points out alley way. )

After that we all went to the alley way after we got into the alley way. We seen two robots. One was a old man and the other one was a fat guy looked like a clown. We took them away from the town and we started fighting them. As we was fighting with them. The future teenagers showed back up. And teenage Izuimey spoke up first.

Izuimey. Those are not the cyborgs from our time.

I looked at her then I asked her.

Micko. What do you mea?

Izuimey. The two from my and Raphel's time are teenagers. One is a girl and the other one is a boy. The girls called 18 and the boy is called 17.

Zead finished off the fat clown man and me and the werewolves took out the old man one. After that was done we all decided to look for a lab. We found a lab that was owned by the US government. It had everything a robot/cyborg doc needed. So I let the teenage versions of Raphel and Izuimey take it out. After that we all left the teenagers versions of Raphel and Izuimey got into there time machine and left. After they left my nephew Zead went home and I went to my home. After I got there I got ready for bed. Then I went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone.