Chapter 31. the fight with Vegetra black.

A/N
Put female Vegeta in this armor.

Zead's point of view.
It's been sometime since me and mom and dad started training with Whis. And mom got super saiyan God super saiyan. And I got super saiyan God. My dad got a super human form too. He would be like All Might from my hero academia.

As we all was training I got a bad feeling and I told Whis about it

As we all was training I got a bad feeling and I told Whis about it. And he took me back to planet earth. After I got there we seen a portal. And a woman that looked like my mom. But she wasn't my mom because I could tell was not. I started fighting her and I was getting my ass handed to me. Then my uncle Micko showed up and fought her off. She went through a nother portal and I knew this to not over yet. I told Whis to get my mom and dad and bring them right here. He left and I asked my uncle Micko.

Zead. Uncle Micko why did you stop my fight?

Micko. Because I was asked to keep you from dieing.

Zead. OK then.

After that my mom and dad and Whis showed up and I told my mom and dad what happened. Just then the portal opened up agin. And my mom and dad kicked that bitch's ass. And killed her with a combined Kamehameha and double Sunday.

A/N
There you go everyone and if you want more let me know.