chapter 14. The princess is stuck on planet earth.

No one's point of view.
It's been a few days since Vegetra gave her space attack battle pod to her adopted big brother Phillup. She had been training in her super saiyan 2. She is now at a power level of 15.000 and now after getting the super saiyan 2 transformation. She is at 30.000 as of She was training. She kept thinking about home to planet Vegeta. So she went to see her adopted big brother Phillups lab. She heard a explosion coming from inside. She ran in and found him on the floor. She picked him up off the floor and asked him.

Vegetra. What was you doing big bro?

Phillup. Will I was trying to make you're fule for this thing.

Vegetra. You have to be more careful.

Phillup. Will if I don't get you some fule you're stuck here.

Vegetra. It's OK I don't want you getting hurt for me.

After that I left he's lab and went back to my cave. After I got there I went to my bathroom. And I looked into the mirror and said to myself.

Vegetra. Looks like I am stuck on this planet princess. So make the most of it girl.

After that I got a shower and got ready for bed. Then I went to my bedroom and went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go every one.