Sixteen - Darling??

Thrusday
6/2/25 // 2/6/25

valentina pov
11:30 am

I sit on one of the seats in the middle, watching the boys do a sound check. I go into Instagram and open the camera.

"JAMES!" I yell and he looks over. I take the picture and smile, putting a thumbs up into the air.

_________________________________________________

@valentamulet
1m ago

silly fella getting ready for a silly show in a silly venue by doing a silly sound check.

good job cutie
@jamesmarriottyt

INSERT PHOTO HERE <3

I watch James open his phone and I see his profile at the bottom, showing me that he saw it. I can't see well from this distance, but it looks like he's blushing. I get a notification and look down, clicking on it

_________________________________________________

@jamesmarriottyt
1m ago

thanks, darling

@valentamulet

silly fella getting ready for a silly show in a silly venue by doing a silly sound check.

good job cutie
@jamesmarriottyt

INSERT PHOTO HERE <3

My cheeks turn red. That was a bold move from the both of us. I get up and start walking away from the seats.

"I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM LOSERS!" I inform them, walking away, not facing them.

"Do you know where it is, darling?" James says over the microphone. I slightly turn my face to side-eye him, I am a fucking tomato.

"YES, I'M NOT STUPID." (you're stupid with love) (mean girls reference hahahajajaahhaja)

"Never said you were hun." I flip him off and speed away to the bathroom. I open the door and close it, resting my back against it and catching my breath. I open my phone and get a FaceTime call from Astral, and I answer of course.

"VALENTINA AMULET!!!" She yells, pacing around our living room. "IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL ME???"

"HE KEEPS CALLING ME DARLING. IM CRYING. I CAN'T GO OUT LIKE THIS. CAN WE MOVE TO AMERICA PLEASE??"

"NO. YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND??"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND."

"YET."