Session

Katherine's Pov

"Are you sure about it?" Sara asked looking at me.

"I- I don't know" That's the truth. I don't know if I'm sure about this or not.

"Hey, look if you don't want to do it then it's okay" She said.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile and she grinned.

"Let's go then?" Sara asked and I nodded.

------

Currently I'm standing infront of Xavier's office gaining up the courage to talk to him. Sara already went with Leo and told me to call her if anything goes wrong. I huffed and finally managed to knock on his door. I heard a 'come in' from the other side and I stepped inside.

"So you're finally here Ms. Coopers"
He said with his deep yet husky voice. His back was facing me as he was looking out of the window.

"uh-yeah" I somehow managed to say.

"Take a seat" He said without glancing at me. I took small steps and settled myself on the sofa.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked turning his chair and finally looking at me with his darkened eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I looked at him.

"Yeah" I said to which he just nodded. He stood up and went through his drawer looking for something.

"Here" He said while forwarding me a sheet of paper. I looked at it and immediately took it from his hand.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the papers which were now scattered in my lap.

"It's what let me knows what you like or dislike. You need to put a tick for something you're definitely into and a cross for something that's definitely off limits." He replied in one go. Okay that makes sense atleast we'll have to stick to the rules.

I nodded. In the starting things were simple for me to understand as I filled them up immediately. I looked through the list and finally after 30 mins I kept my pen down.

I immediately went through the another paper which held the terms and conditions of this whole thing. I went through it and what caught my attention was that 'no sleepovers and neither of us should fall in love.' It simply says that we should stick to the rules. I held my pen and thought about this thing and then finally signed.

"Done" I said and kept the papers on his table.

"I'll be sending you a physical and software copy of this." I nodded at him.

"Also this thing will remain between us, we will act as if we don't each other in public." I nodded at him. I don't want anyone to know about it.

"Let's begin with our first session." Fear crawled up my body as he stood up from his seat and walked towards me.

"Follow me" He walked out of the door with me behind him. I scanned the whole area and soon we were walking down the stairs which led to another corridor. He finally stopped infront of a black door and punched some code in it. I didn't noticed the door opens with a lock.

I was the first one to step inside. The room was black and grey in colour with a king size bed in the middle. The whole room was filled up with cabinets which had different sort of things some of them were like whipps and handcuffs. This is gonna be interesting I guess.

"Strip" He ordered making me stay rooted on my place.

"I don't like repeating myself twice princess" He said before taking a seat on the sofa.

My body followed up his orders and I unzipped my dress with shivering hands. Soon the dress was lying down on the floor joining with my panties. I was not wearing any bra so he could easily see my breast which were catching his attention.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs for me." I took small steps and reached the bed. I somehow managed to lie down on the bed with his gaze on me.

Something flicked inside him as he immediately stood up and settled himself on the bed.

"Spread your legs for me Kate" My body followed his commanding voice and soon I was all naked infront of him.

"Tell me your safe word." I thought about something and then my gaze went on the colours of his walls.

"Roses" I said in a low voice.
He nodded and in no time his face was buried between my thighs.
His hand rubbed my folds spreading my wetness.

"Are you this much wet for me Kate?" His voice sent shivers down my spine. I'm really fucking soaking down there.

A harsh slap got delivered on my core making my whole body shook.

"When I ask something I need you to answer hmm?" He said before delivering a sharp slap again on my core.

"Ah yes" I said while nodding my head furiously.

Another slap got delivered straight on my vagina making my body shook.
"Yes what?" He asked looking up at me.

"I-i don't know" I stutterd.

"Yes sir" He said and slapped again on my core.

"Oh..ah- yes sir" I moaned when he sucked me down there.

He wrapped his hand on my thighs, holding my stomach and in no time his tongue sucked down on my clit making me moan louder.

"Ah- fuck" I moaned out loud when his tongue gained a harder pace.

"Aaah my-" and with that my climax hit and my whole body shook with the pleasure.
My eyes got shut and I tried to catch my breath.

"I'll tell you when will be the next session held" He said before leaving.

I sat there with confusion filled in my eyes. He can't do like this.. ok but no sleepovers were already mentioned in the contract.

That was it..