Periods

Katherine's POV

Things are now better between me and Xavier, he also introduced me to his cousin sister about which he was talking about and she really said sorry for the misunderstanding but now everything's fine.

I was going back home after completing some work at library with Sara when suddenly out of nowhere Marco appeared.

What the hell is he doing here now.

I decided to walk away ignoring his presence but he grabbed my hand from behind.

"Marco leave her" Sara said pulling me towards her.

"Katherine please listen to me for once" Marco said looking in my eyes.

"Let me go Marco" I said in a stern voice.

"Atleast listen to me for once" I huffed and nodded. I looked at Sara, we both exchanged looks and she excused herself from us.

"What?" I asked.

"Katherine I'm so sorry, I know I hurted you but we can still fix that." He said

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Katherine it isn't like that please-" I cut him off.

"Then what is it like Marco? You fucking lied on my face, you said you're not ready still u slept with that bitch." I said with anger.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off

"No. We're over." I said and started walking away

"It's because of Xavier right? You love him Katherine don't you?" I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"Shut up you don't know anything" I said

"I know everything. You love him. I have even seen you guys together. You already know, me and Xavier are not on good terms still you're with him." He said bitterly.

"Does it look like I care about you or your relationship with others Marco?" I said with a bitter chuckle.

"Katherine. Coopers. Fucking. Hates. You. Marco." I yelled at him.

"Don't ever show your face to me again" I said angrily.

"You'll regret for this Katherine. You'll regret. Just wait" He said before walking away.

I sighed and looked at his figure going away.

"You good?" Sara asked looking at me

"Yeah. Everything's fine let's go" I said and walked away.

---

I came back home and kept my bag on the table. I took out the water bottle from the refrigerator and drank it. Suddenly a pain shot through my lower abdomen and at that moment I knew I'm on my periods.

I kept back the water bottle and went inside the bathroom to get fresh. I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed holding my stomach.

God I hate this, sometimes I feel like I should get pregnant cause that would be far better than these stupid periods. Atleast I'll be free for 9 months.

I pushed my face in the pillow as I screamed out in pain. The only sound I could hear at that moment was my screams. Suddenly my phone started ringing I looked at the caller Id and picked up.

"Katherine where are you?" Xavier's cold voice reached my ears.

"Home" I mumbled slowly as I didn't had the energy left.