Chapter 5: With You Lot of Wastes, You are not worthy to be called my disciples

At the peak...

A peak master, trembling, voiced the question in his heart. But the others were also exchanging looks, equally filled with confusion. Their gazes involuntarily turned towards the sect master, Xuanyuan Hong. Xuanyuan Hong himself looked utterly baffled, his expression as if to say, "You're asking me? Who should I ask?"

Of course, the most incredulous reaction came from Duan Feng himself. As the one directly involved, he was acutely aware of the power within that punch thrown by Zhong Qing. It was a power far beyond what his level could possess. What on earth was going on?

And at that moment, Zhong Qing's gaze fell upon him. "Do you want to kill me?" Duan Feng stared back at Zhong Qing with a dark expression, unable to utter a word.

In the next instant, Zhong Qing made a move. In the blink of an eye, he appeared in front of Duan Feng and without a word, launched a punch straight at him. Faced with Zhong Qing's attack, Duan Feng felt a tingling sensation on his scalp, activating all defenses passively throughout his body. But this punch shattered his defense like breaking rotten wood, sending him flying out, the force of his flight crashing into the buildings behind him, reducing them to rubble.

But even after this punch, Zhong Qing showed no intention of letting him off. Instead, with a smirk on his face, he approached Duan Feng again. "Help, help me, Sect Master, save me!" In the ruins, Duan Feng's body contorted as he weakly pleaded for help.

In that moment, he was truly terrified. He never imagined that this waste would hide such power. If he had known about his strength earlier, he would never have dared to offend him like that.

The plea for help made everyone snap out of their daze, and they all gasped in shock. Nobody had expected such a turn of events today. The waste peak master of the Mu Fu Peak had actually reduced the esteemed Sword God Peak master Duan Feng to begging for mercy.

At this moment, the peak masters and elders also reacted. Duan Feng was after all the peak master of the Sword God Peak. If he were really killed, it would be no small matter. Several of them were about to rush forward to rescue him when they suddenly found Zhong Qing locking his icy gaze on them. "I dare anyone to move."

This icy voice made the people who were about to rush forward involuntarily stop in their tracks, not daring to move forward.

Sect Master Xuanyuan Hong also squinted at Zhong Qing. At this moment, he couldn't see through the former waste peak master's true strength either.

For Zhong Qing, although he used to be indifferent and even unwilling to cultivate, it didn't mean he was a pushover. If others were after your life, there was no reason to hold back.

He looked down at Duan Feng. "In your next life, don't cross me again." Duan Feng's face was filled with unwillingness, pain, hatred, and the desire to beg for mercy, but more than anything, it was regret...

But under Zhong Qing's punch, all these emotions dissipated into nothingness. As Duan Feng died, the entire scene fell into a silence that was chilling to the bone.

No one had expected that the so-called waste peak master would unleash such power. Nor had they expected that the arrogant Sword God Peak master, Duan Feng, would die so ignominiously. Even the sharpest-eyed among them could see that if Zhong Qing wanted to, he could have killed Duan Feng with a single punch.

Moreover, the fact that it took three punches to finally end his life seemed more like Zhong Qing was testing how much power Duan Feng could withstand, or perhaps, he was toying with him.

In other words, Zhong Qing's cultivation might be even stronger than what he displayed on the surface.

"Huh, I never expected that, my waste master, I underestimated you." Beside him, Zhong Qing's disciple Lin Feng and the old sword spirit in the ring also began conversing.

"So, is my master very powerful?" Lin Feng couldn't help asking.

"Not really, just a little surprising to me," the old sword spirit said indifferently. "Judging from his cultivation, he should only be at the Star Profound Realm. In the past, I could have killed him with a single blow."

"So, for you, he's not very useful or helpful."

Meanwhile, in the crowd, after the shock of Zhong Qing killing Duan Feng, the disciples who had joined the Sword God Peak suddenly surged towards Zhong Qing.

"Master Zhong, I'm willing to join the Mu Fu Peak, please let me join the Mu Fu Peak!"

"Yeah, please let me join the Mu Fu Peak!"

As the voices of the first few people rang out, more and more people joined in, seeing the benefits in it. Zhong Qing's demonstrated strength aside, the Mu Fu Peak had no one! If they were the first to join, wouldn't they be able to enjoy all the resources of the Mu Fu Peak? Everyone wanted to be the first to taste the crab.

"I also want to join the Mu Fu Peak."

"The Mu Fu Peak is the number one peak of the Xian Jiang Sect, and I am willing to join."

"Get out of the way, I said I want to join the Mu Fu Peak first, you go to the back."

For a moment, the crowd in front of Zhong Qing was surging with excitement, everyone eager and competitive, waiting for Zhong Qing's response.

Zhong Qing looked at this group of enthusiastic disciples. The words spoken earlier about not even being qualified to join the Mu Fu Peak echoed in his mind. He couldn't help but sneer. "With you lot of wastes, you want to join my Mu Fu Peak? You're not qualified!"

With that said, Zhong Qing didn't even look at them and walked straight to Xuanyuan Hong's side. "Master, I've finished recruiting disciples. I'll head back to the Mu Fu Peak first." Zhong Qing bowed to Xuanyuan Hong.

Xuanyuan Hong looked at Zhong Qing in front of him. There were countless doubts and questions in his heart that he wanted to ask. But ultimately, he didn't ask anything and instead smiled gently. "Alright."

Zhong Qing nodded and, accompanied by Lin Feng beside him, headed towards the Mu Fu Peak.

Watching Lin Feng leave with Zhong Qing, many disciples regretted their decisions, envious of Lin Feng. A disciple with a white talent could actually have a master as powerful as Zhong Qing. Moreover, the Mu Fu Peak had no one, which meant Lin Feng could have the best resources of the Mu Fu Peak.

But in this world, there was no such thing as a regret pill.

Shortly after, Zhong Qing returned to the Mu Fu Peak with Lin Feng.

Compared to the crowded main peak, the Mu Fu Peak appeared desolate, seemingly devoid of anything except for the scenery.

After returning to the Mu Fu Peak, Zhong Qing immediately used his divine eye on Lin Feng. After all, the system had said that in order to activate the Waste Bond, the disciples he recruited had to be absolute wastes. However, when Lin Feng was tested, he showed a white talent, not a strict waste.

So Zhong Qing was curious to clear up this doubt. "Lin Feng."

"Age: 16."

"Cultivation: None."

"Talent: None."

"Fortune: Wearing a desolate ring on his left hand, containing the remnant soul of a Tianxuan realm expert."

"Note: The reason why the talent detection showed white is because the remnant soul in the ring tampered with it."

Almost instantly, all of Lin Feng's information appeared in Zhong Qing's mind. Zhong Qing revealed an expression of keen interest.

So, it was the old ring spirit.

I see...

Annotation:

1. Desolate ring :An ancient and mysterious ring containing the soul of a fallen expert.

2. Because English is not my native language, I have decided not to translate certain specialized terms I originally set, in order to preserve the intended atmosphere. For example, Xian Jiang Sect will not be translated into Celestial River Sect's, and Mu Fu Peak will not be translated into Veil Peak. I hope readers can understand this decision.

3.If there are specific specialized terms, I will provide explanations for them at the end of each chapter

 Thank you.