Chapter 29: Personal Small World

"Elders, please feel free to ask for anything. As long as we sisters can help, we will do our best," Cold Condensation hastily said.

"I remember that the reason why your Ten Thousand Dao Mountains are called Ten Thousand Dao Mountains is because besides cultivation, the disciples of your sect are proficient in various other methods. Every method is a Dao, so it's called Ten Thousand Dao Mountains, right?" Zhong Qing smiled and asked.

"Elder, you're too kind, but indeed, it is as you said," Cold Condensation modestly replied, but when it came to the Ten Thousand Dao Mountains, her eyes revealed a sense of pride.

"And your specialty is formations. Apart from formations, do you also have knowledge of Feng Shui, layout, construction, and other related areas?" Zhong Qing continued.

"Yes, that's correct," the two women replied.

"In that case, you can go retrieve the five eyeballs now. The condition is that you have to stay and help me construct and layout a place," Zhong Qing said with a leisurely smile, naturally thinking of the small world that the system had just rewarded him with.

If someone proficient in this field arranged it, the comfort level would be raised several notches.

And constructing a layout happened to be the strong point of disciples from the Ten Thousand Dao Mountains. Upon hearing Zhong Qing's condition, the two women immediately agreed excitedly.

"Alright, you can go retrieve them now. I'll wait here for you. After you're done, we'll return together," Zhong Qing instructed.

"Yes."

The two women quickly flew towards the corpse of the three-headed monster wolf.

Arriving above the corpse of the three-headed monster wolf, the two women looked at the body, which had been split in half, and their shock still couldn't be calmed.

Who could have imagined that the owner of this corpse was an unbeatable mid-stage Moon Profound Realm cultivator just a moment ago?

The two women quickly removed the eyeballs using a specific method, their expressions filled with excitement.

When they left their sect, they were told to prioritize their safety while trying to find eyeballs of higher-level demonic beasts, because the higher the level, the higher the success rate of activating the formation. The eyeballs of a mid-stage Moon Profound Realm demonic beast were something they didn't dare to think about at first.

They wondered what the reaction of the elders in the sect would be when they brought them back.

"Elder, we retrieved a total of six eyeballs. We only need five, so we'll give you the extra one," Bluebird said, holding a glass bottle containing the eyeballs of the wolf demon and presenting it to Zhong Qing.

"You can keep the extra one," Zhong Qing waved his hand nonchalantly.

"Thank you, Elder."

The two women were filled with joy. Although they only needed five this time, the extra one would be very useful for a sect like the Ten Thousand Dao Mountains.

Soon, Zhong Qing brought Cold Condensation and Bluebird back to the Lin family.

As soon as Zhong Qing returned to the Lin family, news of the extermination of the wolf demon also spread to the city.

The entire city celebrated.

After all, since half a year ago when the wolf demon settled here, it had caused too much harm to the people of Fengtian City.

For a moment, countless grateful citizens rushed to the Lin family.

Fortunately, Zhong Qing had anticipated this and hid early, leaving Lin Han to handle it, which was quite a trial for Lin Han.

All kinds of people came to express their gratitude with gifts, and many couldn't be refused, kneeling for a long time.

As a result, within a short day, the warehouse of the Lin family was filled with all kinds of gifts.

Seeing his bedroom filled with eggs and the yard full of chickens, Lin Han was quite distressed.

However, thanks to Zhong Qing, the Lin family became the undisputed ruler of Fengtian City within a few days.

The industries under the family's control were booming.

As for the other families, they dared not voice any grievances.

After witnessing Zhong Qing's instantaneous extermination of the demon, those families regretted not licking up to the Lin family earlier, so soon some families were willing to become vassals of the Lin family.

Of course, they also wanted to lick up to Zhong Qing directly, but they had self-awareness and knew that they were not qualified to lick up to a Moon Profound Realm expert.

In short, the Lin family's dominance over the city was just around the corner.

In the last secluded place of the Lin family, Zhong Qing sat at the tea table, leisurely savoring tea.

Opposite him, Cold Condensation and Bluebird sat respectfully.

"From now on, the construction and layout may require a lot of materials to collect. If you need materials, just give the list to the head of the Lin family. I've already talked to him," Zhong Qing instructed the two women, "As for manpower, I'll send someone to assist you."

As soon as Zhong Qing finished speaking, a figure in black suddenly appeared.

It was Black and White.

Seeing Black and White suddenly appear, Cold Condensation and Bluebird were shocked.

They hadn't even seen where Black and White came from. Although they couldn't sense Black and White's specific cultivation level, they could clearly perceive that Black and White was unfathomable.

Apparently, another Moon Profound Realm expert.

"Black and White, from now on, you will unconditionally obey the commands of the two ladies," Zhong Qing ordered.

"Yes, master," Black and White replied respectfully.

But this address surprised the two women again.

A servant of Moon Profound Realm?

Such grandeur!

"Ladies, you heard that. You can assign him anything you need," Zhong Qing said to the two women.

"We dare not make such assignments. We can only say that we may need the help of this elder in the future," the two women hastily replied.

Although he was Zhong Qing's servant, the fact that he was a Moon Profound Realm expert was there, so they didn't dare to assign tasks to such a high-level expert.

"You don't need to be so formal. Just let loose and do what you need to do," Zhong Qing smiled.

Cold Condensation nodded respectfully and then asked, "But Elder, may I ask where exactly you need the construction and layout?"

"I'll take you there next," Zhong Qing smiled leisurely.

Just as the two women were about to express their confusion, they felt a mysterious force enveloping them.

"Don't resist," Zhong Qing reminded them.

As soon as his voice fell, the two women felt their surroundings change.

They then found themselves in Zhong Qing's small world.

"This, this is?"

The two women looked around in astonishment.

At this moment, the small world was empty, with only a desolate piece of land.

"This is my personal small world. You're here to construct and layout it," Zhong Qing appeared beside the two women and said softly.

"What?!"

"Your... your personal, personal small world?" The two women widened their eyes in shock, staring at Zhong Qing beside them, feeling as if a thunderbolt had exploded in their minds.