Chapter 14: The Second Disciple

Su Wenjiu left the Mu Mansion Peak and hurried back to the Morning Glow Valley. Looking into the distance as the Mu Mansion Peak gradually became smaller, she couldn't calm her heart for a long time.

Who would have thought that within such a small sect, there was such a formidable figure? She had grown up under various halos, feeling somewhat arrogant. But only now did she realize what it meant for there to be people beyond people and heavens beyond heavens. Her own tiny halo was truly nothing in front of a true expert.

Putting aside Zhong Qing, just the cultivation speed of Zhong Qing's disciple Lin Feng was something she couldn't keep up with even if she tried her best.

When she returned, she would definitely inform the people of the sect that one must not offend the people of the Morning Glow Valley!

Days passed by.

In less than half a month, the earth began to show signs of spring, and the temperature became warmer. Sunlight bathed the earth, and flowers and plants began to sprout from the soil, heralding the approaching season of rejuvenation.

Zhong Qing, dressed in white robes, lay on a recliner, feeling his own cultivation. "Host: Zhong Qing."

"Cultivation: Moon Profound Realm."

"Disciple: Lin Feng, Pre-Natal Peak cultivation, Hundredfold Amplification activated."

"Activated Bonding: Waste Material Bond 1/2."

"Acquired Physique: None."

"Acquired Special Skills: Sixth Brother Halo, Divine Eye."

Since accepting Lin Feng and activating the thousandfold amplification, Zhong Qing had broken through from the previous Star Profound Realm to the current Moon Profound Realm in just one month, relying on the feedback from Lin Feng's cultivation.

If this speed were to spread, Zhong Qing didn't know how many people would envy him. Take Su Wenjiu from some time ago, for example. Although she was also in the Moon Profound Realm, it was only after stumbling along the way and receiving intensive training in the Morning Glow Valley that she reached this realm.

Compared to that, it was too easy for Zhong Qing.

And Lin Feng's cultivation had already reached the Pre-Natal Peak, just one step away from the Morning Profound Realm. Once he entered the Morning Profound Realm, he would truly be among the ranks of real experts.

"Although the speed is fast, I still need to find the second waste material disciple as soon as possible," Zhong Qing murmured. After all, the difference between Waste Material Bond 1/2 and 2/2 in terms of feedback for him as a master was the difference between a thousandfold and ten thousandfold!

However, Zhong Qing had also researched this recently.

The requirements for this waste material were actually extremely strict according to the system. It had to be someone who couldn't even absorb spiritual energy into their body.

In such a world of cultivation, finding someone like that was in some sense even more difficult than finding someone with a purple talent. Because even if it was an ordinary person, pretending to sit cross-legged and absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth would still lead to a slight infusion of spiritual energy into the body for strengthening purposes.

Otherwise, Zhong Qing would have already randomly picked someone from the mundane world on the street to fill the quota.

Perhaps the system had heard his plea.

The long-awaited voice finally sounded. "Ding, potential disciple found. Host, please hurry to accept the disciple."

"Oh?" Zhong Qing's eyes lit up and he sat up. "Please instruct the host to immediately head to Tianyue City, where the potential disciple is located."