Chapter 6: A Sack of Emperor Level Cultivation Techniques?

Having the Old Ring Master.

It seems that my disciple still has the potential to be a prodigy.

"You first find a place to stay, settle down, and then come back here to find me," said Zhong Qing casually to Lin Feng.

"Yes, Master."

Lin Feng politely bowed and then turned to leave.

After Lin Feng left, Zhong Qing found a sack from the side and walked into the warehouse. Before long, Lin Feng followed Old Sword's instructions and found an excellent cave mansion, which was located directly above a spiritual formation node, making it extremely conducive to cultivation.

"This Veil Peak is overall not bad. No one disturbs, making it convenient to act. Although the formations are inferior, having some is better than none. When the time comes for you to obtain the Divine Fire, you will be able to surpass everyone according to my teachings, including those so-called Purple Talent individuals."

In the room, Old Sword transformed into a virtual figure, his white hair and Daoist aura giving him a distinguished look as he stood with his hands behind his back.

"Thank you, Old Sword."

Lin Feng's face showed surprise as he expressed his gratitude.

"Alright, go meet your cheap master now."

Old Sword added, "Although he may not provide substantial help to you, he facilitated your entry into Veil Peak. Since you'll be spending a long time here in the future and interacting with him daily, it's inevitable that you establish a good relationship."

"Yes, Old Sword."

After settling in briefly, Lin Feng hurried to the courtyard where Zhong Qing was. Snow was piled up in the courtyard, and Zhong Qing was lying on a reclining chair, warming himself by the fire. After reaching the Star Venerable Realm, weather conditions no longer affected Zhong Qing. However, in such cold weather, a fire always felt necessary.

"Master."

Approaching Zhong Qing, Lin Feng stood respectfully.

"Mm."

Zhong Qing opened his lazy eyes and sat up, saying, "Since you've become my disciple, it's natural for me, as your Master, to make a gesture."

"I have stored some cultivation techniques here, so pick a few you like and take them for practice."

"This...," Lin Feng hesitated.

Unconsciously, he consulted Old Sword. After all, Old Sword had promised to give him a set of cultivation techniques once he devoured the Divine Fire, so Zhong Qing's gift of techniques was unnecessary for him.

"What's there to hesitate about? Although they may not be of much use to you, it's still a kind gesture. You can always choose not to practice them, but it's good to maintain appearances," Old Sword lectured.

"Yes."

Lin Feng nodded inwardly and then turned to Zhong Qing, saying, "Thank you, Master."

"They are in the sack nearby. Choose whichever you like," Zhong Qing pointed to a sack beside him and said softly.

A sack?

Lin Feng couldn't help but be surprised. Although the cultivation techniques Zhong Qing gave him might not be needed for his own cultivation, Zhong Qing, being a Star Venerable, wouldn't give him inferior techniques. So Lin Feng was still somewhat excited.

However, he was stunned when he opened the sack. Various ancient, profound, and terrifying auras rushed towards him, accompanied by dazzling golden, red, and rosy lights, dazzling his eyes.