Chapter 28: System's Reward, Reward to the Heart

A leaf floated over.

The hoarse three-headed monster wolf was instantly cut in half by this leaf and crashed heavily into the mountains and forests.

This was the terrifying effect of "crushing at the same level"!

Anyone or any creature with the same cultivation level or below could be eliminated by any action.

The main advantage was to save time and effort!

Zhong Qing looked at the three-headed monster wolf, which had already lost its breath of life, with his hands behind his back.

"Congratulations, Host, for completing the task of killing the three-headed monster wolf."

"The Host is rewarded with a small world with a radius of one square mile. The small world can hold any item, including life. The Host can also enter it, and the small world can be no different from the real world."

"Oh, a small world?"

Hearing the system's voice, Zhong Qing's face showed joy. This doggone system was indeed becoming more and more reliable!

This kind of portable small world seemed to have little use, but its practical effect was particularly significant. Especially since it could contain living things and allow him to enter and exit freely, it was truly a reward that touched Zhong Qing's heart.

Wasn't this small world equivalent to his own backyard?

Moreover, if he really encountered something dangerous, even if it was the end of the world, he could just shrink into the small world, regardless of the external chaos.

So what defensive artifact could be more awesome than this small world?

In just this moment, Zhong Qing had already planned many things.

Not to mention other things, his countless bags of martial arts techniques and the divine weapons that couldn't even fit in his warehouse could all be completely put into his small world.

Then he could build some small buildings inside and treat it as his own backyard. It was simply delightful.

While Zhong Qing was immersed in the system's reward...

White Chen and the others in the distance were watching the battle here.

Including the two women in white and green, who also didn't leave immediately. Instead, they saw Zhong Qing wave his hand to clear the mist and face the three-headed monster wolf.

Just as they thought Zhong Qing would have a fierce battle with the three-headed monster wolf, causing earth-shattering effects, they found that the next moment, the three-headed monster wolf was directly cut in half.

All of this happened in just a few breaths, so they hadn't even reacted yet when the three-headed monster wolf disappeared.

"Instant, it's instant?"

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Their eyes widened, and their mouths hung open in astonishment, enough to hold an egg.

Too fast.

Even a three-headed monster wolf at the mid-stage of the Moon Profound Realm was instantly gone.

It could be said that it ended before it even began.

Was this the existence of a follower at the Moon Profound Realm?

The people of Fengtian City looked at the figure standing in mid-air with awe.

Especially those family heads who were clamoring to run away earlier were now sweating from the shock of this power.