Chapter 30: Layout of the Small World

Although there are many small worlds existing in the current big world.

For example, some hidden clans on the continent.

Some ancient clans.

They may live as a whole in a small world, drawing a circle on the ground and setting an entrance in a certain place to enter and exit.

And these hidden clans and ancient clans, if they establish one separately, they could be a force to be reckoned with in the entire Eastern Region.

But even with such power, the reason they can open up a small world is the effort of generations of the clan, united to develop it.

And those who can participate in opening up a small world have already mastered some of the space rules.

These existences are individuals who could make the continent tremble with just a stomp.

But Zhong Qing in front of them alone opened up a small world!!!

What concept is this?

For a moment, besides extreme disbelief, the gaze of the two women towards Zhong Qing was filled with mystery.

They never thought that just coming out for a task, they would encounter such a level of existence, and they were fortunate to help him with something.

"Elder, is this the place you want to layout?" Cold Condensation asked nervously.

"Yes, this is it. How about it? With your abilities, can you help me transform this place?" Zhong Qing asked with a smile.

"We can, we definitely can," the two women replied quickly.

At this point, where could they not? Being able to do things for such an existence, even if they couldn't handle it themselves, they would make sure to get help from the sect.

"Very well."

"Then I will tell you my approximate requirements." Zhong Qing took out the rough sketch he had planned for half a day and informed the two women of his requirements.

Basically, he wanted mountains, water, and greenery.

And sure enough, the two women were professionals. After learning about Zhong Qing's requirements, they combined them with the layout of Feng Shui and coordinated the construction of the Five Elements Eight Trigrams, quickly coming up with a plan.

"Very good."

After looking at the plan, Zhong Qing was very satisfied.

"The time has come to leave this space to you. You can freely enter and exit this small world from now on. When you need labor, just find Black and White directly." Zhong Qing instructed. The two women naturally did not dare to be polite and began to prepare in earnest.

After completing the handover with the two women, Zhong Qing exited the small world.

He then lay on the recliner in the courtyard and started sipping tea.

This small world of his was very effective. He could carry it with him, wherever Zhong Qing was, the small world was also there.

At the same time, Zhong Qing could also place it at a certain spatial point, then set an entrance, just like entering and exiting a house freely.

Of course, outsiders would need his permission to enter.

"If only the range could be a little larger."

"And if only I could completely control the laws of this small world."

Zhong Qing sighed softly.

Apart from controlling entry and exit, he could also control life inside the small world. For example, at this moment, he could extinguish the two women in the small world with just a thought.