Chapter 11: Plundering the Net in the Sea of Bitterness, Is This Still Human?

This black sea area where she currently finds herself is not some kind of illusion at all. It is a real space. Because it is well known that illusions have limitations. Although the stronger the caster's strength, the lower these limitations may be, illusions are still illusions and cannot be compared to the real world. And everything she is experiencing and seeing right now doesn't seem like something an illusion could create.

Thinking of this, Su Wenjiu's breathing became rapid. Despair gradually appeared on her face. If this were true, then her chances of getting out would be slim. But she couldn't understand why there would be such an existence in this small mountain peak!

Looking up, it started snowing in the sky, making Su Wenjiu's heart even colder.

"No, I can't die here. I must get out." Su Wenjiu gritted her teeth and flew towards the only reference point, the white lotus.

Because in such an environment, even advanced cultivators would lose their direction without a reference point.

"It's snowing again?" In the courtyard hall, Zhong Qing, lying on the recliner reading a book, put down the book in his hand and slowly looked up at the snowflakes floating outside the door.

Zhong Qing actually liked snowy days. There has always been a saying that snow in ancient times heralds a prosperous year. There was a time when he even had dreams of a chivalrous hero in the snow.

He remembered it was at his grandmother's house in the countryside in his previous life. It was also the season when thousands of pear trees blossomed. When he was young, he took the layer of white plastic paper from the urea bag in the shed and cut it into a rectangular shape to wear it behind him. Then he cut a piece of bamboo from the mountain behind the house, tied it with a red string, and tied it around his waist. In the snow and wind, the chivalrous hero set out, not leaving a trace even in the three hundred meters of dogtail grass.

Even after crossing over, he had dreams of becoming a xianxia hero for a long time. But the passion of his youth was worn away by the dog system that never gave him any cultivation. Even though he had activated the useless bond system now, it was still difficult for him to pick up the passionate enthusiasm of his youth from the era of chuunibyou.

After all, he didn't need to cultivate himself, he could gain cultivation just by lying down. So why bother to make an effort?

So it didn't matter if he took it slow. Although he's not invincible now, with the amplification of the useless bond, he would eventually become invincible.

Of course, he still needed to find a second useless disciple. After all, with a second useless disciple, the feedback of the disciple's cultivation would be multiplied by ten thousand times, and it would be the accumulation of two disciples.

But the dog system hasn't given any hints yet, so Zhong Qing can only go with the flow for now.

But being idle all the time still made him bored. So he got up, took the bamboo fishing rod he made from the corner, put on the bamboo hat, and walked out of the door towards the small pond in the back mountain.

This pond was also obtained from signing in. Zhong Qing knew that the system's sign-in rewards were not ordinary items, although he still hadn't figured out the specific effects of this pond. He only knew that the system named this pond "Sea of Bitterness," but it didn't affect his fishing here.

Alone on the mountain for so many years, without cultivation and unable to fast, this pond has always been one of his sources of food.

However.

He was dumbfounded as soon as he reached the edge of the pond. Because he saw a woman as beautiful as a celestial nymph jumping up and down in the pond. Sometimes showing despair, sometimes collapsing in pain, sometimes cheering herself up and then jumping up and down again.

This scene made Zhong Qing, who was standing on the shore, look ridiculous.

But Zhong Qing had already gotten used to it.

The Sea of Bitterness was obtained by him four years ago through sign-in rewards, and it has been placed here by him ever since. In these four years, it's not once or twice that living beings have accidentally entered the Sea of Bitterness.

There were ordinary birds and beasts, as well as some beasts with cultivation.

After they accidentally entered the Sea of Bitterness, except for some who drowned in it, without exception, all of them were jumping up and down within the range of the Sea of Bitterness and couldn't get out.

When Zhong Qing discovered this strange phenomenon, he was also puzzled for a long time.

With his curiosity bursting, he couldn't stand the doubt in his heart and went down several times.

But this strange phenomenon didn't happen to him.

The water in the Sea of Bitterness was only chest-deep, and even if he dove in, he could easily swim from one end to the other with a few strokes.

Of course, Zhong Qing also thought that he was the master of the Sea of Bitterness, so it was understandable that this strange phenomenon didn't affect him.

But this time, when a person fell in, or rather, a woman, it was indeed the first time he had encountered such a situation. But he still had experience.

And he had long prepared a fishing net by the shore.

The significance of the fishing net was that it could timely catch some dead animals' bodies to reduce pollution, and it could also improve his diet if he encountered some good-tasting beasts or birds. Those who were neither dead nor appetizing would be released after being caught in the net, after all, it was bothersome to watch them jumping up and down while fishing.

So faced with this woman, he didn't make any exceptions and aimed the fishing net at her and threw it over.

In the Sea of Bitterness at this moment.

Su Wenjiu was really on the verge of collapse.

Her proud cultivation was so powerless in the Sea of Bitterness. Whether she was desperately flying or bombarding wildly in the Sea of Bitterness, it was all in vain.

Just as she was on the verge of collapse, she suddenly noticed a huge net appearing above the sky.

Su Wenjiu's heart was filled with waves of shock.

In this vast black sea, there was actually a net in the sky?!

She subconsciously wanted to avoid this net, but she found that the net covered the entire world she could see, and there was almost no room for resistance. She was directly caught in it.

The next moment, she felt a huge force coming from the net, pulling her in one direction.

With this pull, she felt like her body traversed the void, crossed the galaxy, and she became dizzy, her mind blank.

However, just as her mind was blank, a gentle voice came from beside her.

"Miss."

Su Wenjiu startled, opened her eyes, and found that a young man in a white robe with a bamboo hat had appeared beside her, she didn't know when.

The young man looked young and gentle on the surface, holding a bamboo fishing rod, and snowflakes were piled on his shoulders as he looked at her.

In this situation, seeing the young man, Su Wenjiu was startled, took two steps back, and happened to retreat to the shore of the Sea of Bitterness.

She looked back and saw the vast black water pool, and only then did she realize that she had already walked out of the boundless black sea space.

"I... I actually came out!!!" Su Wenjiu was shocked and delighted, tears almost streaming down her face.

Excitedly, she looked back at the young man in front of her.