Chapter 19 :Moon Profound Realm, So What?

Facing the strike from the Crimson-Haired Old Demon, Xuan Yuanhong and the others employed various means to confront it together.

However...

What surprised everyone was that they had overestimated their collective strength.

And they had underestimated the power of the Moon Profound Realm.

Just as their attacks and the strike from the Crimson-Haired Old Demon were about to converge, they felt that the Moon Profound Realm was unbeatable.

Although it seemed like Xuan Yuanhong and the Crimson-Haired Old Demon were only one realm apart in perception, this gap couldn't be bridged by sheer numbers.

This strike almost broke through Xuan Yuanhong and the others' attacks effortlessly.

Fortunately, it also significantly weakened the power of this strike.

Nevertheless, Xuan Yuanhong and the others were still sent flying by the remaining force of the strike.

They all coughed up blood simultaneously, crashing into the peak's walls behind them, creating over a dozen large craters before finally landing on the ground.

"Hmph."

"Daring to vie with the bright moonlight with mere grains of rice." Above the sky, disdain flashed in the eyes of the Crimson-Haired Old Demon. "Even a bunch of trash from your Xianjiang Sect dares to obstruct me, it's simply overestimating your abilities."

"Here's your last chance to hand over Zhong Qing to me."

"Crimson-Haired Old Demon, don't even think about it." Xuan Yuanhong and the others struggled to stand on the ground, spitting out blood as they said, "A man fights for his breath, a tree fights for its bark. We won't hand him over to you, and you won't find Zhong Qing."

"Very well, since you are so stubborn, I'll kill you first, then wipe out the Xianjiang Sect, and finally take my time to find that Zhong Qing."

The Crimson-Haired Old Demon's eyes flickered with rage.

The long blade in his hand was enveloped in profound energy, and the dense black mist around him reached its peak.

"Everyone, follow me and face him with another strike." Xuan Yuanhong stared solemnly at the Crimson-Haired Old Demon in the sky and shouted loudly.

"Yes!"

The various peak masters and elders all stepped forward, their faces showing utmost seriousness.

Because they could tell that the strike from the Crimson-Haired Old Demon this time would be stronger than the previous one.

However...

Just as everyone was about to cast their spells, a figure suddenly appeared beside Xuan Yuanhong.

"Everyone, let me handle this strike." With the voice falling, Xuan Yuanhong hurriedly turned his head and found Zhong Qing, dressed in white, standing beside him at some point.

"You, Zhong Qing, when did you arrive?" Xuan Yuanhong asked in astonishment.

"I received a transmission from the third elder and rushed over immediately." Zhong Qing said softly.

"You!" Xuan Yuanhong looked frustrated and shouted, "Didn't the transmission tell you to leave?"

"This is something I brought upon myself. How could I trouble you to clean up after me?" Zhong Qing smiled leisurely.

This was also the reason why he didn't leave the Xianjiang Sect even after activating his dormant potential. Apart from being bullied by Duan Feng before, the other elders and peak masters had never treated him unfairly, especially Peak Master Xuan Yuanhong, who would often show concern for him when they met at the peak.