Chapter One - The Grace of GOD.

Starting very early on that morning at about 3-3:30am, I'd awoken and not wanted to go back to sleep, but had started my drug intake, and that day I had overdone it because within 5 hours and 15 minutes I'd intaken crytal meth, acid, cocaine, herione and LSD, and I'd sat back on my chair feeling like the King of the world and laughing out load I commented on how my chair was a throne! And then... something abnormal for my happened. (It had been quite normal the first few times I had taken acid and LSD that I would hullucinate seeing colours stand out in paintings and sounds and voives of the most beautiful stand out in music, and everything would be radiant and vibrant and shine and glitter..) but this wasn't like that. This was different. Anyway, THAT kind of hullucinating had stopped a long time ago once i was used to the drugs, but not hullucinations were happening again, and they were.. horrific.. horrifying me... and i was feeling scared and worried as suddenly my eye sight turned to black and white, and black dark beings walked around the room, and i lost my hearing to only be able to hear a ghostly howling of a haunted wind, and then all the doors in my home slammed shut, and i could see big black spiders all over the floor and objects, and I thought at first i was having a bad trip, which had never happened to me, but then it became a lot more sinister...

as I felt faint, dizzy and drunk like in my head, my body felt boiling hot like burning on one side and the other side including my hands and one foot felt freezing cold like ice. I started shaking and trembling all over, and I felt a stroke happening on both sides of my body, then my heart started beating at the fastest rate and pelt, like going ten to the dozen..

I couldn't breath properly. I felt extremely nausious, and then all of a sudden I was lifted into the air and out of my body by something... I watched myself leaving my body, and flying above it right at the top of the room, held high and far away... I looked up to see that I was being held in the arms of an Angel who I imaged or assumed to be my Guardian Angel, or could he be any Angel who had come to save my life?

Would you believe it? I couldn't believe what I was seeing - the Angel, well, I'd never even known that Angels existed!!

Or that I was watching my own death...

I looked down at my own body again... I watched myself fall to the floor. I could feel what was happening to me but it was minimal suffering, and i knew i was in pain, but i felt minimal pain, and The Angel said to me, "I am taking this for you. have no fear. I am here. i am with you. God is with you. Jesus is here with you, by your side." The first thing i asked was, "Is this real?" as I saw Jesus kneeling by my body on the ground... was he perhaps healing me? I wondered.

I was now suffering epeleptic fits and suizures and vomiting excessively, and i was on my back, and very concerned that I would choke on my own sickness if not turned over...

and this would be the end of my life... and that was what i was seeing, wasn't it? That was what was happening... the end of my life.