Chapter 19 - The Grace of GOD

I went to the jewelers while my priest Christopher went on his own business, and I chose to have rings made for Charlie-jane and I, one a crown ring, one a cross ring, one an angel rig, one a dove ring with leaves, one with flowers and another with our initials and writting on it saying "I will love you eternally, beyond and forevermore... Married by GOD." They were to be made out of crystal, pearl, fine jewels, gold and silver, and i would have to come back at the end of the week - two days before the baptism - to collect them. No problem! I went out to grab a meal at a resteraunt and called my Priest who said he was on his way, and I ordered him a meal of vennicine, cheesy mashed potato, fried mushrooms and onions, black pudding and french bread and baked beans and bread sauce with custard as the pudding with white chocolate in it... beautiful, beautiful meal! He said, That it is, said i, and i asked him what he happens to have there? 
"I have been to a specialist doctor and have got you cannabis oil on medical prescription, now, my son, we wont be needing that which you bought from the dealers now, will we? How about we throw that away. It could be messed with..."
I agreed wholeheartedly! I was so happy! I told him about the rings over the meal and he insisted we go to search for a suit for me afterwards for the baptism and for the wedding, and he offered to pay without any trouble!! How kind, oh great great kindness!!!
Christopher Reed asked me to do something then and that was to write about my life and what led me to such a detrimental situation, and I promised him that I would start that evening... and that I would write the experiences down in Prayers to God Allah The Almighty and My Lord Jesus Christ.