Chapter Fifteen - What this what Jesus suffered?

Daniel waled in and we were immediately talking of what i call mindless banter, and he told me about the latest games he'd completed: Vexx and the entire Guitar hero, said he was epic at it, probably because he was awesome at playing the guitar anyway. He'd been taking driving lessons and was to take his text in a month, he said he'd got a new girlfriend (well, he'd been through about 20 girlfriends already!!) he said he was also .. moving country.. which hit me as a shock, he said his family were moving to America, and he was going with them, he was really exited about it but joked that we could still stay, like, penpalls! And we'd still visit each other and travel and he'd pay - but i needed that passport! I asked, "when??" I asked if he would stay for my baptism next week? At this he scolded and mocked me for my faith and told me that was pathetic, what had ever happened to make me into God and jesus, that he thought i and he were athiests and there was no God!!! Was this what persuicution of faith was? what this anything that jesus had experienced? I thought .. what would jesus do or say... so i told him about my dying, and what i'd experienced, that I knew GOD IS and GOS IS and heaven is real.... he said a lot of strange things people are known to hullucinate when they have near death experiences, but i told him no!! this is real!!! He was very sceptic... very sceptic indeed, and just to confirm, he said, "and you were completely high on drugs at the time."
"That's insulting!!" i said, and we started arguing, "choose if you want to be friends with me but i will never accept God is real until he proves himself to me to be real and i see the vidence infront of me. I am studying science, you know."
I said I know... he's a really good friend to me... I said the holy bible says to love thy neighbour... even if they are not good to you, and he took offense at this not good to you, he said he'd always been there and given me everything i needed all my life, and his best friendship, but now God and Jesus mattered more? he said he wouldn'be be friends with a prayer boy... and i took offense at this and we argued again, and soon enough he walked out... I sent texts appologising and explaining, but he never replied to me. He just wrote back, moving in 3 days time, i wont see you again, i wont be at your baptism but have a good life with God and not with me in it!
I cried and cried and decided to talk to Christopher Reed about it... Daniel had always been a big part of my life, but i suppose this was what persicution was? i thought i'd done and said Gods will, but this was.. betrayal... and I knew that I was the one in the right, and i stood tall, but I would miss him.

What if more people reacted like this? Almost everybody i knew was unfaithful... and worry and doubt filled me, but i looked forward to the next week, and the next day I was out of hosital, and low and behond, i wasn't arrested at all after all...!!!

But I could not go back home..........