Chapter Thirteen - Odds and Ends...

Christopher Reed came to visit me every day for the rest of the week in hospital, and when would I see him afterwards? I told him i'm go to his services in church... I'd see him there. Paul was taking again and often didn't come in but only for an hour or so a day, and I'd tell him about Charlie-Jane and about the priest Christopher Reed, who i called "my own pet priest" i said that he was so sweet, so gentlemanly and so lovely that i just wanted to adopt him as my own grandad haha, I called him "mine, my priest Christopher." I said to paul, "You will be meeting him! I have a plan!" Paul and Charlie asked what this plan was... but i was keeping secrets. i wanted to tell GOD and Jesus first... and plan it with the priest Christopher. (Charlie was there must days but once she had a gyneachologists appointment and another two days she was out buying newborn baby items.) Needs forgiven... understood. 
Charistopher reed had asked me to please, if i can and will, try to write Prayers to God and Jesus, and just to speak my heart out to them, saying anything and everything i liked, no matter how big or small, important or insignificant, but he wanted me to try to write about my struggles, problems and struggles in life to God and Jesus if i could because when he asked me about what was bothering me so much that i was taking the drugs in the first place, well, aside from my explanation that i was just offered when young and was curious and experimental... there was something else, and that was that they gave me relief from graet pain and suffereing, but when we got that deeper into our conversation I kept freezing and being frozen in time and space, no words could escape my mouth... sometimes i felt a numb, emotionless feeling inside or me and sometimes i felt a heaviness on my chest like i wanted to cry, but i couldn't, and i said, "You know what... when i died i didn't scream either. I couldn't cry or scream." The priest said he was noticing symptoms of PTSD... i hadn't ever considered this. 
I said I'd try to write about ... some subjects.. for him to read in Prayer. First I wrote The Lords Prayer, and then about what my own Guardian Angel looked like - Golden - and about the life after this life that I had been to and back from... and I'd said to Christopher's Gurdian Angel to "Show yourself!" Christopher had locked quizically at me and asked if i could see his Guardian Angel, and I said "Yes!! For about a minute, he was there!"
I told Christopher Reed what is Guardian Angel looked like... long golden blonde almost white hair, curly, and he wore emerald green, blue, and purple long open cape and a completely white long dress like a robe, and he had a priests black collor on him, and a Holy Bible in his hand, and in the other hand the priests very own BOOK OF LIFE - God's Life Plan for Christopher Reed. he had completely golden eyes, not a hint of any other colour, and pink lips and pale skin... and he wore sandles with a cross pattern on them and flowers in either of his pockets, one red rose, one white rose and one pink rose, and one yellow rose, two roses in each pocket, and he was looking down at Christopher with such love, and I told christopher that he had said one thing to me, and that was, "God is speaking to Christopher to tell you what to do so that God can help you through my Angel Christopher... Tell him your idea." he widened his eyes, and said, "Turn away from the persucutors! They are not of GOD!" I didn't know which persicutors Hassiel meant... but i was to find out.... first, I showed Christopher my graetest plan for the very next sunday as soon as i was out of hospital... (AND why it was such a secret from Charlie-Jane!) This was to be the graetest day of my life.... but there was betrayal to come too.