Chapter Six - The Grace of GOD.

"We'll leave you two alone to talk." The doctor said, and told paul, "No concerns. He is maracuouly in very good health." The nurse nodded and they both left. Paul took one look at his younger brother and said, "Look at you, you poor thing! Look what happened to you!!" and walked over to peter and gave him a hug, and peter put an arm around him and then said blankly and matter of factly, "The police are coming."
"Shit..." said paul...
"They're going to imprison me for life."
"On my life, "Promised Paul, "they will do no such thing. let me talk to them and explain everything."
peter sniffed and said, "Alright."
There was something else.... "I wasn't at all with it yesterday... you know... before I... Died... but I thought i heard the CIA speak.. just before I collapsed.. saying they knew everything and were going to save my life."
Paul gave peter a quisical look, not mentioning that he thought he had heard the CIA speak too, but he didn't know if it was real or not either, he'd been so shocked and in a state of trauma from what had happened to his brother he was wondering around in adream like state until he saw him alive again the next day... he hadn't even taken anything... only smoked half a cannabis roll up that morning and put it straight down, he just couldn't do it ... and then suddenly both of them heard, "CIA! hands up!"
Paul and Peter broth raised thier hands and said loadly, "WE'RE INNOCENT!!!"
"Alive!!" said Peter.
"names, relation to each other!"
"Paul John Cresswell," said the older of the two brothers, "We mean no harm!"
"I'm peter james Cresswell." said Peter, "Are you real?"
"I heard them too..." Paul told peter his baby brother, "I didn't doubt you at all. This is real."
"Just found you yesterday morning. We are very concerned about you both! We know everything! word from GOD! We are here to save your life!"
"Are we under arrest?" asked Paul, now concerned that they had been caught redhanded in something illegal.... (which they both had purely innocent intentions in doing.) paul added, "We do not deal in drugs, we are NOT dealers, we do not buy drugs, we are in no possession of drugs, we are given them by a friend of mine. We have taken.. we are willing to stop. We are in need of help!"
"Everything is on recording and will be used for court purposes. We are sending you our police officers, and your case is already in court. Tell the police everything they ask. You are NOT under arrest, I repeat, you are NOT under arrest. We have a way of helping you - tell the police and the hospital everything, and they will give you a medical drugs solution, a process and proceedure by law."
Paul nodded, "Alright."
While young Peter just looked a bit lost and forlorn and looked down at his hands and then told his brother, "hey, this methadone stuff is pretty good, you should try it."
The two young lads heard the CIA speak to the police who were just clearly walking up the corridore to the room, saying NOT to arrest them and "Do everything as we told you to exactly."
"I am of the belief that I shall have to try it myself too..." agreed paul, and Paul cleared his throat just as the police entered the room....
Peter (myself) immediately asked the police one question, "Do you have faith in God and jesus? Are you very faithful police officers?"
"We are very faithful police officers, yes." said the police, walking up to them and asking to please see ID.
Once both shown, Paul said he would like to please speak to them alone, and led them out into the hallway towards the waiting room chairs, and peter watched him offer them both to sit down with him to talk... and all Peter heard before the door was closed by a passing nurse was, "This was where it began..."ReplyReply allForwardAdd reaction