Chapter Twenty-One - The Grace of GOD

So, turns out the CIA saw my writing, and all that I explained in my diaries haha, and said they had it on recording for the court, and that they knew i wasn't taking anything but was keeping to the medical solutions, and this was great - they had secret cameras in Priest reeds house!! I stayed up later writting about all my deepest and darkest fears and all that i loved the most and all that troubled me and all my thoughts and regrets and the miracles... and i wrote them all in Prayers to god and jesus.
One day, before the baptism, i went out for a walk to go to see my brother and i passed by a man who..... was my brother...... and he looked me dead in the eye and smiled and nidded at me, and i said, "Hey! there you are! I was just on my way to you!" he winked at me, and carried on walking by without answering me... and i turned and he was gone, and i got to my brothers home to find him on the phone... I told him that i'd just seen him outside... and he almost dropped the phone saying was i certain, not that he doubted me but it must have been a mistake because he had been at home the entire time.

My brother was using... too much.. way too much... i was worried, and i wanted the cia to keep an eye on him too, so i ran back to my house and called out to them on the speakers to please put cameras in my brothers house too and i ordered my brother to take the drugs medicical solution too, and he simply said, "I think i'm so far gone, I don't think it will help me." ..............the sos were planning on putting the cameras up the next time he went outside, but my older brother never woke up the next morning, and i wondered where he was at the baptism ... where was he?? but he never showed up.......... I proposed and then everybody, the biggest surprise for Charlie-Jane was that everybody had aleady been sent the wedding insitations, and she went on a shopping trip with her mother to get the dress the next day, and i went home with Christopher Reed trying to call Paul...... but no answer. No answer. No answer.

I said I'd go to see him the next morning, but the police came to the door and said they were so sorry, but he had passed away..........