Embers of Rebellious Romance

from the movie: Monster

in a rebellious romance where two affectionate souls intertwine, warmth blossoms amidst the chaos, beckoning the allure of forbidden love-an adventure I yearn to embark upon.

      allow me to bend your chest open, unveiling the sanctuary of your heart. Is it I who ignites your youthful desires? As a naive guy in pursuit of your affection, let me peer into those emotional eyes, hosting a tea party in the depths of your soul. I yearn to decipher the motives behind every whispered confession, to unravel the luscious desires that spill from your lips.

                       wrap your sinful hands of temptation around me, cloaking my naked pleasantries of imperfection with the satin sheets of heavenly pleasures. I crave to taste the gooey sweetness of your mind, delving into the essence of your thoughts as effortlessly as autumn's tranquil lake flows like a shard of green jade.

                         i long to examine the intricate pieces that compose the essence of your being. as we collide and merge in a gorgeous symphony, I pledge to rebuild you, to mask your pain with tender care. with each touch, I gather the scales of your perfect imperfections, embracing every curve and flaw as if they were my own.

                         in the embrace of our unconditional love, we find solace amidst the turmoil. despite exhaustion from the flames we ignite, we cling to each other's arms, navigating the labyrinth of our rebellious romance. amidst the odds, we discover our way back home, nestled within the deepest recesses of our intertwined hearts.

|Prose Poetry|
myinkspeaks