Intro-

Hello! Thank you for your time on this book, I will be telling you some things about yourself to clear up any confusion.

Y/n = Your name

C/C = Crest color (Kind of like Sir Pentious' crest, no eyes on it)

S/C = Scale color (When your color is it's default color, and not changed)

E/C = Eye color

F/F = Favorite food

F/D = Favorite drink

As stated above you are a chameleon-based demon, you can change the color of your scales at will; however, drastic feelings cause your scales to change color depending on the feeling. You can also turn invisible, you made yourself clothing that turns invisible with you. You have normal eyes; they move like a normal person's eyes would. You are also somewhat based on a dilophosaurus, they don't actually have neck frills, but you do alright? Alright.

Some feelings cause a spectrum of colors to appear, look at actual chameleons for examples. (Chameleons don't change colors based on feelings as far as I am concerned, but look at their patterns as example)

Basic feelings colors-

Angry: Deep red - orange

Sad: Deep blue - deep purple

Embarrassed: Pink - mild purple

Scared: White- very mild blue

Excited/Stimulated: Yellow - Cyan

Disgusted: Green - Chartreuse (Yellow green)

Happy: Mild red - red

If you get drunk, you just turn into a rainbow since you are not sober enough to really feel anything correctly.

You are 5'5, to put that into comparison Charlie is 6'0 and Alastor is 7'0 (Supposably)

You do have a tail that is 7 ft long, mostly it's curled up but you can use it for things.