Chapter twenty-six: Tasty treats (Smut)

Smut ahead but you probably already know that.

You just got back from the store; you were gathering some ingredients for a tasty treat she would give to Marble later. You went up to your room.

Alastor greeted you at the door, "And how are you today my lovely Y/n?"

"Doing well myself, you Al?" You shot a smile to Alastor.

"My dear, always a pleasure to see you. Is there anything new going on?" he asked, still keeping a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Charlie and I are going to try and get an angel down here. Hopefully to help us redeem a sinner."

Alastor's smile seemed to tighten slightly, like that upset him.

"You alright Al?" You gently grabbed his hand with your free one.

"Quite alright dear... I am just worried of having an angel here..." Alastor seemed very offput.

You went to put the food away in the refrigerator, taking a seat with Alastor on the couch.

"Do you have a problem with angels?" you asked.

"No, I just would find it dangerous. If an angel were to attack us, I may fail to protect you."

You leaned up against him, "Ahh~ You don't want an angel here because you like feeling strong and in control, don't you~"

He gave an amused chuckled, "Somewhat true, I admit. But I do wish to protect you, my love."

"Of course, but Heaven gave the Hazbin Hotel a pardon. I'm sure they wouldn't have an angel attack anyone in the hotel."

Marble jumped up onto your lap, the feline was getting too big to be a lap cat, but he didn't know that. You gently pet him as he purred.

Alastor slowly started stroking his chin, "Well my dear, I will make sure to protect you no matter what then."

You gave him a warm smile, "Thank you Alastor," you said before giving him a soft kiss.

He gently grasped your face, deepening the kiss.

After a bit you had to pull away from air.

"I love you my little lizard," Alastor purred out.

You smiled happily before kissing him again, this time on the cheek, "I love you too Al. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you," you softly nuzzled him.

He pushed you off his lap and onto the floor, leaning over you. He then started kissing your neck, a deep, slow rhythm, his hands resting just above your shoulders.

Your free hands grabbed around his chest, needing support.

Suddenly, he pulled away, "You're very tempting love... Do you want to take this to our bed?"

You simply nodded.

"Verbal my love," Alastor laughed softly, he gently stroked your face.

"Yeah, let's go."

He picked you up and carried you over, shutting and locking the door. He laid you on the bed gently, you felt the dark tentacles keep your wrists above your head.

Sooner then you could even notice, you were laying Infront of your demon lover, naked.

"Ready my dear?" Alastor asked as he held his hand just beside your chest.

"Yes."

He started to gently rub your stomach with his hands, leaning down to gently lick around your chest.