Chapter twenty-seven: Back to Heaven

You finished helping a new resident into their room. Today was the day, back to heaven.

Or at least back to meeting with heaven.

"Y/n, you ready?" Charlie grabbed your hands excitedly.

"Yes- I suppose so." 

You were pulled into a car and drove off to the meeting area.

"Alright, we're ready for you Princess Charlie," an angel held the door open for both of you.

You entered the court room once more. You took a deep breath to steady yourself, a little bit nervous. Many eyes were staring down at you and Charlie.

"You may speak your case."

Charlie bounded over with a piece of poster paper, it was almost taller than her. "Okay! So, I think the best course of action would be to have an angel come down to the Hazbin Hotel, that way they may allow people who are ready into heaven? Or at least show proof that they can change so they can go to heaven?"

You sat in a chair, kind of curious on what was on the paper, but you didn't want to try and look at it. That'd be weird if you did!

You noticed some of the angels make faces to each other.

"Plus, if they are an angel from earth, they may be able to explain how a person gets to heaven," Charlie added on.

"You are asking of a large favor; how do we know that this angel would be taken care of, and not hurt?"

Charlie seemed a little taken back, as if she never thought of that as a possibility. "I'm sure if there is any trouble they could leave right away?"

The angel looked at Charlie with some form of interest and worry.

You felt your stomach tighten, hopefully this wouldn't go badly.

"What do you think?" the angel asked another beside them.

"It can't hurt, can it? We'd be saving the lives of thousands from the extermination, give them a chance at redemption."

The other angel pondered slightly, having a look of thought on their face.

Charlie looked back at you with a nervous smile, you gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay- How about this?" Charlie grabbed another paper and... Started singing.

"Oh no..." you mumbled as you grabbed your nose bridge.

She was singing out her plan, giving examples of how people have changed at the hotel for better.

You were almost intrigued by how good the song was, like she had it planned out and practiced it for a long while.

However, you didn't hear the words because I didn't want to write a random song or to just copy one from the actual show.

Soon she stopped singing, ending it with something about redemption at the Hazbin Hotel.

The angels all seemed taken aback. Great, they were not going to let Charlie work with an angel, aren't they?

Your tail curled around your leg, you tried to keep your scales at their normal color.

"Okay... Charlie."

You glanced up at the angels. Charlie seemed a little excited and nervous.

"We will allow you to have an angel work with the hotel."