Chapter Twenty-three: Safe House

Vox recorded a video you assumed he sent to the news. It was basically a call out to Alastor to come fight him or else he'd harm you.

At least now you weren't tied to a chair, however you still had handcuff's on to stop you from trying anything. Your tail was also tied up, kept in a large bundle that was uncomfortable.

"Alright," Vox spoke to you, "Once I defeat Alastor, if I feel like it, I will let you go peacefully."

"If. If you do."

Vox shook his head disappointedly, before leaving you alone.

You were alone with only a Tv to keep you company. The Tv was playing Vox's news channel, however nothing was actually playing on it, so it simply was the logo bouncing from corner to corner.

You couldn't change the channel, couldn't turn it off. So, you decided to just pass the time by thinking of Alastor.

If Alastor was there, he would have saved you without a moment's notice.

"Y/n?" he would say with his smile clearly joyful to see you.

"I've come to save you dear!" He would pick you up, clearing away the hand cuffs you were in.

"You're safe now," he spoke softly, cuddling you in his arms.

You noticed the Tv start up, "Alastor! Ready to finally meet your doom?"

"We can talk about this like gentlemen Vox, or we can fight about it."

Alastor! He was on the Tv.

You jumped over to see him again; however, it was a glitchy outline where you assumed Alastor to be.

"Ah Alastor, I know you, a showman. Why not show off your defeat?"

"One last chance Vox, give me back Y/n and we can put this behind us."

Vox simply laughed, lifting his hand to create electricity at his fingertips.

You felt scared for Alastor, for a second.

Alastor transformed into a giant monster, throwing Vox into a nearby building.

He went back to his normal form; despite the fact he wasn't very easily seen on the screen.

The camera went over to Vox, who's screen was cracked.

"Cut it-" he went to grab the camera as it turned the Tv off.

You gave a tsk, "Should've just gave up."

You waited for a bit, hoping maybe Alastor would show up.

Instead, Vox showed up, walking with a small limp. His screen was still cracked.

"So, you going to release me or kill me?"

"Sh- Shut up-" Vox hissed out, his voice glitching.

"Your best bet would be to let me go; you're lucky Alastor didn't kill you."

Vox looked at you with an angry expression, it seemed he tried to say something but couldn't.

"Your screen is fucked up man, best get that fixed!" you said with a laugh.

He walked away with a scowl.

"You should really let me go now, before Alastor finds us and kills you. Clearly, he'd best you in any fight!"