Chapter thirteen: Dinner

You came out of your room, almost running into Angle Dust.

"Oh, hey sugar," he spoke with a smile.

"Oh, hello. Sorry."

"No probs. So, you and Alastor?"

"We just went on a friendly date."

Angle Dust shrugged; he started sucking on a popsicle that you had no idea where he got it.

You walked with him, since you both were going downstairs anyways.

"Y'know, it's pretty clear that you like Alastor."

You huffed slightly, "That's the problem, I can't tell if he likes me back..."

"Alastor. He's- well- He's a very nice guy. And you're a nice chick. I'm sure he'd give you a chance."

"I think you're trying to be helpful, but it just is making me feel worse."

"Ah- sorry," he laughed nervously.

You arrived at the main floor, going to the kitchen to cook yourself something.

Alastor was cooking something.

You stiffened up, his ear flicked slightly.

"What is it?" he spoke without turning to look at you.

"Sorry Alastor I was just going to make myself something."

He turned his head to you, "Oh- Y/n. It's fine, sit down I'm making dinner." He looked back to what he was cooking.

"Could... We talk about what happened?"

You heard a sharp pitch change for a second.

"I'm busy right now so why don't you wait a bit?" Alastor sounded very angry... Or maybe annoyed? You never heard him this way, so it was hard to pinpoint it.

"Yes- Sorry..." You left the kitchen and sat at the bar.

Husk simply poured you a drink, you didn't even say what you wanted. He gave you a F/d.

"Thank you, Husk..."

"You should really talk to Alastor about your feelings."

You looked at him confused.

"It's clear as day you like him."

"He doesn't like me though..." you mumbled.

"Did he tell you that?" Husk raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head.

"How many times have you gone on a date with him?"

"Like... I think 5 in the last 6 months?"

Husk laughed, "You've gone on a date with him 5 times and still doubt he likes you?"

"It's just friendly dates though... As friends, you know..."

"How many times has he taken the others out for dates, Y/n?"

You shrugged.

"I sure know he hasn't taken me out once."

You sighed softly, everyone started gathering around the table for dinner.

Alastor placed plates of food down for everyone and sat down with his own.

Dinner was quiet. You finished and went to go outside for some air.

You sat down on the grass and looked at the sky. Red, pentagram. Some small planet you assumed to be heaven due to the fact it was white. The larger one with a pentagram on it was probably a moon or something, you didn't really know what it was.