Missing

Yoongi woke up slowly, blinking his eyes and adjusting to the light through the window as his cheek stayed squished to Jeongguk's chest. He smiled and nuzzled his face against the smooth, warm skin. Jeongguk was like a space heater, keeping him warm while keeping him held close, his big hand was currently gripping onto Yoongi's waist even in his sleep.

He had every intention of getting some more sleep, but his phone started ringing through the room. He jolted at the loud sound and Jeongguk groaned, coming out of his own sleep and rubbing his eye with his hand that wasn't holding Yoongi. Yoongi groaned and regretfully pulled away. He got out of bed, and when he got to his phone, his brows furrowed, not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" He walked back to the bed and climbed back under the warm blankets and back to the warm hands and chest waiting for him

"Yoongi Min?"

"Speaking" Okay, not too weird. He got calls for work all the time

"Good. This is detective Travitt from the New York city police precinct three eleven. You're not in any trouble, but I need you to come down to the station and answer some questions for me if you wouldn't mind"

Yoongi sat up straight with his eyes widened, Jeongguk sat up beside him with concern etched into features "Uh, okay. Yeah, n-no problem. I can be there in an hour? I need to get my car. But, can I ask what this is about?"

"We'll discuss the details when you get here, but you do know Felix Lee, correct?"

He felt breathless "y-yes"

"Alright. I'll see you when you get here, ask for me at the desk"

The call ended, and Yoongi stared down at his phone with his brows furrowed, concerned and confused.

"Everything alright?" Jeongguk asked softly as he traced his fingers down Yoongi's back

"I don't know," he sighed, "that was a detective. He asked about Felix, and he wants me to go down to the precinct"

"And Felix is your ex?"

"Yeah" he nodded. He turned his head and leaned in. He kissed him soft and slow before he pulled back "do you mind taking me back to my car?"

"No problem" he smiled "I can take you to the precinct first if you'd like? We don't know what they're going to say, and I don't want you to be alone for something like this. I can take you to your car after"

"Thank you" he smiled

The two got dressed quickly, both of them were nervous. Yoongi not knowing what was going on and Jeongguk worrying about his hyung. He held his hand the entire drive, running his thumb over the soft skin of Yoongi's knuckles until they were parked "want me to wait in the car or inside?"

"The car? Oh, if I give you my card, do you want to get us some coffee?"

"I'll buy hyung. You go in, I'll grab the coffees and come back and wait"

"You're sure?"

"Positive" he kissed his lips and watched as Yoongi got out of the car and made his way inside.

The place was warm and busy, uniformed personnel walking every which way and conversations happening all over leaving no room for silence. He took a deep breath and approached the desk at the front "Hi, I'm Yoongi Min, I'm here to see Detective Travitt"

"Go sit over there, I'll call him," Yoongi nodded and made his way to one of the wooden chairs up against the wall. He sighed and stared at the floor until a younger than he expected man stood in front of him