End/Epilog

"Are you ready?" Yoongi smiled as he leaned in and captured Jeongguk's lips in a soft kiss. He was straddling his lap, face to face, and chest to chest as Jeongguk smiled and kissed him back just as lovingly while his hands squeezed his hips

"I am" he leaned back in and kissed Yoongi breathless

"It won't happen if we keep doing this" he whispered against Jeongguk's lips before kissing him again, licking into his mouth and humming deep in his throat

"Shush Mister Jeon" Jeongguk huffed and nipped his bottom lip

"Almost mister Jeon" He teased "you need to let go of me so I can become Mister Jeon" he rolled his eyes playfully

Jeongguk whined and pecked his lips, knowing he was right. He let go of Yoongi and helped him onto his feet. He ran his hands over Yoongi's black tux and smiled wide "you look so stunning"

"So do you" Yoongi smiled and adjusted Jeongguk's tie. He kissed his chin "You're so handsome"

"You're so beautiful hyungie" he smiled "gonna go marry the fuck out of you" he grinned, making Yoongi laugh loudly as he smacked his chest and snorted

"Shut the fuck up. Come on, our families are waiting" he reached and intertwined their fingers, pulling Jeongguk through the room they'd gotten ready in.

Their wedding wasn't very big, but it was a beautiful and elegant affair. They chose the Tribeca Rooftop, a beautiful venue with a view of the city, elegant decor, chandeliers that weren't so big they made you nauseous, white and red roses decorated the tables, petals laid on the floor, and the lighting made it feel intimate and warm.

They married in the ballroom in front of their families and friends.

Mister Kim, Seokjin's father, wasn't in attendance but he did send the gift of a three week honeymoon fully paid for in any destination of their choosing.

Taehyung came, he had stayed in touch with the couple and they still valued his friendship even if the reason the trio met was no longer pulling them together. He was still working on moving on, but he had caught the eye of a certain driver who had sweetly asked him to dance at the reception. Taehyung blushed at his heart shaped smile, and nodded before he allowed him to pull him onto the dance floor. Hoseok smiled wide as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist and slowly led him through the dance.

Namjoon had smiled as he and Seokjin watched their baby get married to the love of his life. They liked Yoongi well before they ever met him, but after spending time with him over the last two years they loved him as their 'son in law' as they liked to teased. He circled the dance floor with Seokjin pressed against him "hyung.."

"Not right now Joon" he smiled knowingly "Jeongguk would kill you for taking the spotlight away"

Namjoon snorted but agreed "tomorrow then. I'll ask you over our morning coffee with the ring in my pocket"

"If my hair isn't done, I'll say no and hate you forever" he pouted

"Do your hair before you join me for coffee then" he kissed his cheek as Seokjin sighed with a smile and agreed anyway

Jeongguk's mother had taken some time to let Yoongi in, she knew almost everything Jeongguk had done to get him and she couldn't accept it. But she also thought Yoongi had no idea of Jeongguk's wrong doings, and after spending some time with him she decided to accept her fate. Whether she wanted this to happen or not..her son was finally happy. And Yoongi was sweet.

Yoongi's mother wept as her son and Jeongguk exchanged vows and rings. Jeongguk was perfect for her son and their happiness and love moved her deeply. She always worried her son wouldn't settle down, but here is at thirty and marrying the love of his life. She was ecstatic. Her husband, not so much. But he did wear a smile and keep his uncomfortable remarks to himself.