No more

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, blinking to adjust to the light coming through their bedroom window. He groaned and buried his face in Jeongguk's bare chest, Jeongguk chuckled and rubbed his hand down Yoongi's back "Morning my love" his voice was groggy with sleep.

"Mmm"

"Go back to sleep"

"Can't" he groaned and nuzzled in closer

"You still have time" Jeongguk was off from work, but Yoongi had a shoot to do for a client and another appointment at the gun range. He'd gotten better over the months, but he figured it couldn't hurt to keep going.

"No" he grunted. He tilted his head to kiss Jeongguk's neck "wanna do something else with my time"

"Oh really?" He hummed, he rolled over to face him and smiled "I swear you're insatiable" he rolled his eyes as he draped his arm over Yoongi's hip "are you sore from last night?"

"Not enough for me to change my mind about getting fucked right now before I go to work"

Jeongguk snorted at that and shook his head "you only want me for my stroke game"

"You said it, not me"

"That's rude as fuck" he scoffed and rolled away from him as Yoongi laughed "we should just break up"

"Hmm. Maybe, I'll keep the house though"

"Wow! Wow, are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Shut up, you fucking dork" Yoongi laughed, he reached for Jeongguk and pulled on him until he rolled back over, Yoongi straddled his hips and smiled down at him "I'm in love with you Jeon Jeongguk. And we've been together for over a year, I plan on spending at least another three with you, I mean, maybe until the mortgage is paid off?"

"You know what?" He grabbed him and flipped their positions, Yoongi laughed as he was pinned down to the bed "I hate you"

"Mmm. I don't think you do"

"I do" he leaned down and blew a raspberry on Yoongi's neck, making Yoongi laugh and try to squirm away from him

"Stop!" Jeongguk blew raspberries on his chest and stomach as his hands tickled his sides "Jeongguk!" He screamed as he tried to shove him off, he was laughing so hard he was breathless "stop! Stop, please!"

"Tell me the truth hyungie" he teased and blew a raspberry on his belly button

"I love you! I'm sorry! I want to be with you for the rest of my life!" He laughed breathlessly "I promise! I was only teasing!"

"The rest of your life hmm?" He looked up at him with a smile and a raised brow as he stopped tickling him

"Yes" he calmed down and caught his breath, smiling softly

"Promise?"

"Promise" he nodded, he whined when Jeongguk got off of him and off the bed "come back!"

"Hold on! You impatient gremlin" he mumbled as he went into their closet, he came back a second later and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard "come here" Yoongi didn't think twice before he was back to straddling Jeongguk's thighs

"Can we fuck now?"

Jeongguk laughed loudly at that "in a second, hold on" he held up the ring box between their chests "you promised"

Yoongi's eyes did not tear up (they did) "Guk" he whispered breathlessly

"Will you marry me hyungie?" his other hand cupped Yoongi's face, his thumb did not wipe away the tears that weren't there (he did)