The Pain of the Past

Ahsoka's POV

Ahsoka Tano lay in her quarters in a fitful sleep. Aboard the Rebel's command ship, her body tossed and turned as she dreamed of the past.

She felt her anxiety again. Her fear of meeting her new master.What if he didn't like her?She saw herself walking down the ramp and seeing two Jedi Masters waiting to meet her. "And who are you supposed to be?" the tall one asked accusingly."Im Ahsoka..." she said. It sounding more like a question than an answer.".....Master Yoda sent me."

The grown Togruta twitched in her sleep at the memory.  A deep ache formed inside her chest.

  Suddenly she was aboard a republic cruiser turning towards her Master in exasperation explaining that Master Koon was alive.

Another image flashed as she moaned. The ache was worse now; it felt like something familiar, a hurt she couldn't name.

She was running down a round hall, toxic blue gas all around and in her lungs. Her lightsaber drawn ready to strike down remaining droids. She was messaging her Master that they secured the lab even though she stood dying. And hearing his worried and angry voice trying to save her in time.

More now faster. She flipped over "Master." She whispered in the darkness of space.

Getting caught by Cad Bane using her as leverage against Anakin.Fighting for her life abroad a parasite infested ship.Waking up on Mortis to her terrified Master and worried Obi-Wan.Sneaking into carbon freeze and escaping the Citadel.

She couldn't make in stop. The memoires, the pain they now brought her. She thrashed loudly, her chest burning.

"Snips"

"Skyguy"

She was alone on an island fighting for her life and the younglings. Her narrow escape and return."Ahsoka I am so sorry, for letting you go, for letting you get taken! I was my fault.""No Master it wasn't your fault."

She winced, "Stop please" she mumbled

Tossing Anakin his water helmet with a cocky smile on Mon Cala.

"You're stuck with me Skyguy"

"You did well my young Padawn"

"This is another fine mess you've gotten us into!"

"We don't always follow orders do we Snips?""No Skyguy we don't"

Her legs tangled in her sheets. "No." She moaned, headtails tossed wildly around her head.  "Master....."It spun faster now, the past. Her heart wouldn't stop pounding so loudly. Her chest wouldn't stop burning in what she realized was pain and sorrow.

A flash, jokes, smiles, laughs, plans danger.

A lone figure standing at the Temple steps watching her leave him all alone.

Hearing of the fall of the Jedi. Order 66. The deaths she felt through the Force.

The anger. The hate. The pain.

She was back on the Ghost. Face twisting in pain. This presence.....

"NO MASTER!" She sat up in bed breathing hard. Two seconds later her door whooshed open.

~

~~

Hey! Hope this was good to readers! I'm hoping to go far with this. Its my first Fan Fiction :P