Mission Accomplished....Sort of

Sabine's POV

Sabine's hand flew over the computer. Her nerves were fried, she had to get this right. Zeb stood facing the door tensed as the Troopers started to cut through.

"Sabine, some Officers are heading our way they'll see us! Can you get the door open yet?"

Sabine cursed, "Almost there Kanan!" she yelled into her com.

"Zeb how much time till their through?" She asked over her shoulder.

"4 minuets I'd guess. Not much." His deep voice answered.

Her eyes shot in a million different places at once. Reading the code and working her way around the alarms. Well this is harder than I'd thought.

"Sabine!" Kanans voice was filled with worry.

"Nearly there......" Just a few more seconds...

"Got it!" She yelled.

She spun around "Zeb! Time to leave!"

Ezra's POV

The door whooshed open just in time, for them to avoid being discovered.

"That was close." He said as they scrambled inside.

"Yeah," Kanan agreed taking off his helmet. "Too close."

"Alright guys were in." Ezra told them over the com, removing his own helmet.

"And me and Zeb are out! Chopper! We'll be there in seconds." Sabines light voice said.

"Wa woo wa a." Chopper said

"Good me and Hera are finished here. Chopper were making our way to you." Ahsokas voice ran over the link.

"We'll be there soon." Kanan said.

They turned to the central computers. "According to the Rebels, the chip should be.....there!" Ezra pointed to a light blue disk sticking out of the terminal.

"Good." Kanan said grabbing it. "Put it in your pocket Ezra."

Ezra took it and did. "Now we can leave."

"Me and Sabine have reached the Ghost and are aboard." Zeb said.

"We're done here and coming your way!" Kanan picked up his bucket head.

"Alert! Alert! The Rebels have been spotted at the South landing pad! All forces converge there!"

"Uh oh!" Ezra said

"We better hurry!" Kanan yelled. "Hera, Ahsoka they're coming your way!"

"Wait. Kanan." Ezra froze, his eyes wide. "Do you sense that?"

Ahsoka's POV

They were running. Fast. Hera was slightly ahead of her because Ahsoka kept turning back to block blasters with her sabers.

"Ahsoka! Hurry!" Hera cried.

Ahsoka stopped blocking and sprinted to Hera. They ducked behind some crates, lasers flying over their heads.

"We won't make it to the rendezvous! There's too many!" Hera said right next to her "They'll have to pick us up here!"

"Your right!" Ahsoka answered. Then she felt it. The cold. The sick anger. It washed over her all at once. She gasped. A ship was landing, she could see it. She knew, He was here.

"Kanan are you on the ghost?" Hera's voice faded away from her.

"Yes we-" She didn't hear the rest of Kanans reply. Everything went quiet. The shots, the yells, her comlink.