Part 29

Veneer reached out for his husband. He wasn't there. Veneer was kind of worried. Veneer sat up with a splitting headache. He slowly got out of the bed. He walked to the kitchen and saw his husband organizing the kitchen again. He smiled and leaned against the doorway. He was admiring his husband again. "Babe, it's...4am. You should come back to bed," Veneer muttered as he walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around him and hummed softly. "This is much better," Veneer mumbled softly into his neck. Ritz laughed a little and looked at him. "I'm almost done, handsome," Ritz replied, laughing softly. Veneer smiled and hugged him even tighter.

Veneer had Ritz in his lap again. Ritz's back was against his chest and stomach. He loved the feeling of his beautiful body. Veneer buried his face into his husband's neck. "Aw, are you having a hangover?" Ritz asked playfully while still having a gentle tone. Veneer nodded and laughed a little. "Hm, maybe if you got down on your knees for me...That might make me feel better," Veneer replied in a sexual yet playful tone. Ritz started coughing while blushing dark purple. Veneer looked away while laughing softly at his husband. "Aw, is my good boy all flustered?" Veneer asked playfully while hugging him tighter. Ritz turned to him with a flustered look. The two started cuddling on the couch for a little bit.

Veneer got up and took a few painkillers to help with his hangover. He snatched his husband up once he took the medicine. He brought him back upstairs to snuggle with. He was still kind of horny but could wait until the next day. He gently laid his husband on the bed and crawled in beside him. He wrapped himself around him as many times as his arms and legs would allow him. He held him tightly while pecking his cheek before starting to go back to sleep. Ritz wasn't fully asleep. Ritz was kind of sad he couldn't move anymore. Veneer ended up falling fast asleep. Ritz decided to enjoy the cuddling. Ik k

Veneer was cooking breakfast as the twins were at the table. Vivian was barely awake. Remi idwas wide awake while trying to eat a tarantula again. He was munching on it happily. Veneer didn't realize it since he was busy making breakfast. Ritz came downstairs with shorts on and a tank top. He stared at Remi for a moment, taking in the disgusting sight in front of him. "Oh my gosh...Remi! Stop trying to eat the fucking spider!" Ritz shrieked as he snatched the tarantula out of his mouth. He quickly threw it out the window. Veneer blankly stared at his husband. "What?" Veneer asked before staring at a very sad Remi. Ritz was cleaning up the little bits of blood on Remi's face from munching on the spider.

Veneer grinned as he chose his outfit for the amusement park. They decided to all go to the park for the day. Eliza and Jonathan were going to bring Lillian as well. Octavia was unfortunately sick. She had the flu. Velvet was taking care of her. Orchid ended up getting sick as well. Velvet was taking care of her two favorite women. Octavia was 13. Lillian was going to turn 11 soon. The twins were going to turn 8 in a few months. Veneer was so sad that his babies were growing up so fast. Ritz was laughing a little at him. "Baby, they're still kids," Ritz said while hugging him. "I don't care. They're growing too fast! I still remember when they were tiny babies!" Veneer replied while sobbing. Ritz shook his head while smiling a little.

The twins were on a ride together. Veneer and Ritz were kind of being flirty with each other. Veneer had his hands all over Ritz while Jonathan blankly stared at them. "I hate my life," Jonathan mumbled. Eliza was also on the ride with the twins. Lillian was standing with her father. "Dad...Calm down," Lillian replied while patting his shoulder. "I want to go home and cry in my bed," Jonathan mumbled. Lillian looked down while hugging her dad. Ritz felt so bad for him. Veneer didn't care though. He was touch starved. He gave Ritz lots of kisses. The ride ended and the three got off. Eliza walked over to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. "Aw, why're you crying?" she asked. "Those two," he replied as he pointed to them. "They made me miss you," Jonathan mumbled as he hugged her tightly. Eliza laughed a little and kissed his cheek.

The group went to several other rides. Ritz and Eliza rid the rollercoasters. Veneer couldn't because he had pretty bad motion sickness. Jonathan didn't do rollercoasters. Lillian was on a nearby ride with the twins. They were having a really good time. Remi was sitting there on the ride while looking at the camera blankly. Veneer was taking a video of them on the ride. Vivian was having the time of her life along with Lillian. Jonathan and Veneer were having some peaceful chatter. Jonathan was having a pretty good time getting to know Veneer more. Ezra and his girlfriend were on the way. They got there after a while and caught up with the rest. Ezra was still very salty about his baby brother having a husband.

Ezra hugged Ritz very tightly as he started crying. He was whining about his baby brother being so grown already. His girlfriend was so confused yet amused. Veneer told her the basics of what happened. She was understanding about it. She enjoyed how protective Ezra was over him. Jonathan liked how calm she was. Ezra was happy that his girlfriend wanted to meet them. She was really good with the twins. Ezra had his arms around her most of the time. Her name was Amber. Ezra, Eliza, and Ritz went on multiple rollercoasters together. Amber hated rollercoasters because they were just too much for her. Veneer didn't mind a few of them. Most were just too much for him though.

The kids were taking a break for a bit to eat. Eliza and Ritz were done with rides for a little bit. Veneer and Ezra decided to go on a couple rides together. Jonathan and Ritz decided to go on a ride that wasn't like the rollercoasters. They all had a great time together. Eliza and Amber couldn't really hang out with them much since they lived about 4 hours away. Amber worked from home but still lived with Ezra. They've been together for almost 2 years. He never told anyone about her since they had a rocky relationship at first due to her parents. They wanted her to live with them and be their servant. She finally broke away from their controlling nature. She finally became free from them. Ezra helped her a lot with what her parents did to her.

The amusement park was unfortunately closing soon. They all left and went back to their houses. Ezra and Amber spent the night at Eliza's house. Veneer and Rita went home with the twins. They were both fast asleep on the way home. Ritz managed to carry both of them inside. They were put to bed then Ritz sat with Veneer on the couch. "Did you have fun?" Veneer asked with a smirk. Ritz knew exactly what he was planning. "Yeah, what about you?" Ritz replied while scooting closer. Veneer smiled and buried his face into his neck. "I'm glad. I had fun watching you," Veneer replied while moving his hands along the inside of Ritz's shirt. Ritz smiled and leaned into his touch. Veneer grinned and started making small jockeys all over his neck.

Ritz decided to carry Veneer to bed. It amused Veneer but he enjoyed it. He loved how Ritz was so cute while carrying him. Ritz brought him to bed and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt. Veneer stared at him as he got changed. Ritz didn't really notice though. Veneer decided to get changed but also teasing him. Ritz was trying not to stare at him. He knew they've already done many things together. It was still kind of weird to him to watch his husband change. He knew what Veneer was trying to do. It made him extremely hot and flustered. Veneer enjoyed making his husband all flustered. Veneer climbed in bed next to him once he finished changing. He laid his head on Ritz's chest as they cuddled for a while.

Veneer turned on 50 Shades of Grey. He's never seen it but wanted to set the mood. He wanted to see Ritz more flustered. He wanted to ravish him again. He just couldn't get enough of Ritz. He couldn't ever get enough of him. Ritz didn't know what the movie even was. He was very excited to watch it with him. Slowly but surely, Ritz became pretty flustered and turned on because Veneer kept touching him all during the movie. Veneer would whisper things into his ear while rubbing his hips and waist. Veneer eventually sat in Ritz's lap during the movie. He loved seeing the lust and need in his eyes. Ritz was tired but still wanted what Veneer wanted to do with him. They were both extremely horny for each other once again. Neither of them could help it though.

I'M NOT DEAD GUYS!!! I FINISHED IT LOL. THIS WAS PRETTY FUN TO WRITE-