Congratulations ~Katherin x Fem!Craig~

Okay so I realize that this probably wasn't what the original request was but in light of the most recent new. That Marriage Equality is now legal in all 50 states, I knew that I had to do something for it. Because as I raging homosexual I cried for hours on end when I found it. Also this will probably be extremely short. I apologize. Also lets just go with that Fem!Craig still likes to be called Craig. 

Imagine your OTP are the first in line in their county to finally get married after the news.  

Katheirn sat and stared at the TV screen with a bored expression. As soon as the words left the mouth of the news reporter Katherin could feel the tears streaming down her face. She screamed for her girlfriend, her voice croaking as she yelled. "Kat! What is it?" Craig's long black hair put up in a messy bun. Her eyeliner smudged like she had just woken up. Katherin's pale features were bright red as she sobbed. "Listen."

"You have heard me correctly. Marriage Equality is now legal in all 50 states. Love always wins."

Craig screamed and lifted her girlfriend into her arms. "Marry me!" Katherin smiled and kissed Craig. "Come on! We need to go right now!" Both of the women running out of their shared house and onto the icy sidewalk. Barefoot and in their pajamas as they raced to the courthouse. They were the first ones there, the courthouse still empty. They laced their fingers together as they calmly walked toward the marriage window. As they were about to speak people rushed in, TV cameras and everything as they looked at the two girls. 

"Ignore them Kat." Craig said reassuringly as Katherin talked to the women at the counter. 

"We want to get married." She said a smile on her face. The women smiled and handed them the paper to fill out. 

"Do you take her, Katherin Jones, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do."

"And do you, take Cathlline Tucker, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

With tears streaming down her face Katherin nodded. 

"I do."