Hot Mess - Stan

I'm up, I'm up, I'm up,
W T F?
Who called the cops why am I under arrest?
Is this your name tattooed on my chest?
Oh my hot, hot mess.
Every, every, every single time you pull me back down to the scene of the
Crime. Trouble never looked so God damn fine. Oh my, oh my!

Stan turned to look at the bright flashing red and blue lights behind him. Turning to look at the girl in front of him, he smiled to himself. (Y/n) (l/n), the craziest, prettiest, and funniest girl South Park had to offer. They ran through the woods, her (s/c) hand clasped in his as they darted through the trees in the middle of the night. "Why is it that every time we hand out, we end up running form the authorities?!" (Y/n) giggled as she stopped, turning on her heels to look at Stan’s pale face. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shinned in the moonlight. Leaning in, her warm breath hit Stan’s face softly. "Come on Stan, running's good for you."

Here we go again I've got a sin I really need to confess. Dirty little
Friend, I'm addicted to your madness. Come on give me some more. you're a
Disaster in a dress. Oh my hot, hot mess.
Puttin it puttin it back together piece by piece took a bottle from the
Party and then blamed it on me. Got caught gettin naughty in your friends'
Back seat. oh my, hot hot mess. it's killing me killing me I can't stop.
Didn't mama always tell me to not get mixed up with the pretty little girls
Who like to play rough? oh my oh my (oh my, oh my!)

Stan looked at the huge oak tree in front of them. "Come on Stan, before we get caught." She whispered to him as she grabbed onto the tree branches pulling her self up. Her (f/c) dress blowing in the breeze as she continued to climb. Stan blushed, smirking to him self. "Nice panties (y/n). (2nd f/c) lace? Naughty girl." (Y/n) yelp as she tried to pull her dress down. "Stan! Stop being a pervert!" Stan giggled as she pulled her self up on to the last sturdy branch of the tree, Stan quickly pulling him self up. He sat beside her as they watched the other kids in Bebe's house being pulled into cop cars. (Y/n) grabbed onto the tree trunk, standing up on the branch. "You can see the whole city from up here Stan."

Here we go again I've got a sin I really need to confess. Dirty little
Friend, I'm addicted to your madness. Come on give me some more. you're a
Disaster in a dress. Oh my hot, hot mess.

Stan watched her silently. Hoping she would notice his feeling for her. "Why do you hang out with me Stan?" The question caught him by surprise. He looked at up at her (s/c) face. She stood there smiling at the quite mountain town. "I don't know. You're interesting and different. Before you got here no girl would have ever climbed up South Parks biggest tree in a dress. In the middle of the night after getting busted at a party." (Y/n) smiled down at Stan.

So let us play with fire now. Some girls just wanna watch the world burn
Down. Wanna watch the world burn down. Wanna watch the world burn down.
Here we go again! Dirty little friend!

"Why do you hang out with me (Y/n)?" Stan asked as he stood up beside her. (Y/n) smiled sweetly at him. Pulling his hat off, she held it between her hands. Just feeling the soft blue and red fabric. Pulling it over her (h/c) hair, she turned to look at Stan. "Because I love you. You are the only person who has gone along with all my crazy plans. You're funny and cute and not afraid to say no. I have loved you for quite some time Stan. Ever since you told Wendy off at the Homecoming football game freshman year." She intertwined her fingers with Stan’s. "You have never let me down. Even when you say, you don't want to hang out with me. I know you do. You have other friends but you always include me. You make inside jokes with me around your other friends, who just look at us like we are insane. And everything’s okay when you're around because you make me feel like I'm not a freak anymore."

Here we go again I've got a sin I really need to confess. Dirty little
Friend, I'm addicted to your madness. Come on give me some more. you're a
Disaster in a dress. Oh my hot, hot mess.

They both stood there like that. Holding each others hand. Just staring at the quite mountain town. They had no idea how long they had been standing in that tree. But when the sun started to rise, Stan turned to look at (y/n). "I love you too." They both leaned it, kissing each other softly. They broke apart and smiled as they rested their foreheads on one another. "I'll be a freak with you (y/n)."