Take my hand, take my whole life too ~Alva x Mysterion~

Alva sat atop of building. Swinging her black clad legs in the evening wind. She watched a caped figure jump across rooftops. "Huh." She stated as he turned to look at her. Her face covered by her black mask. She waved as he stopped, a building across from her turning on and off it's lights. As she blinked her big red eyes the figure had vanished. Shrugging she laid back on the cool concrete of the office building. Watching as the grey clouds moved across the full moon, blocking her view of the moon and stars. Her hand waved in the air as she reached out toward the heavens. "So close." She whispered as she clenched her hand into a fist. "What are you doing?" A gruff voice asked her. She sat up and turned to face the hooded figure. "Talking to my mom." "But you weren't saying anything." "And?" She asked, the figure sighed and took off their hood. Revealing messy blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Mysterion." She nodded at the figure, now sure hey were a boy. "NightShade." She responded before getting up and walking away from the figure. "Where are you going?" He asked, jogging to catch up with her. "I'm gonna patrol, you wanna come or something?" Asking with curiosity in her voice. "Sure." "You gotta keep up though." She said jumping the small distance between buildings and continuing to run. Mysterion smiled as he did the same, running along side the white haired girl.

It had been months and they continued to hang out, patrolling the quite city.They stopped and watched the robbery. "Well, come on." Alva said as she jumped down, rolling to keep quite. Mysterion followed as they approached he robbers. Alva knocked a few out before slipping and causing a lot of noise. "Hey!" One of the robbers yelled and turned, pulling the trigger on the gun. Mysterion watched in horror then jumped in front of her, saving her life. "No!" She screamed and jumped toward the man. Wrapping her legs around his neck and broke his neck. She looked at the body of her friend and took off her mask wiping the tears off her cheeks. "Sorry Mysti." She said, quickly leaving as she heard the sirens approaching. 

Alva sat and looked at the sky when she heard a familiar gruff voice. "I thought we were going to patrol." Alva sighed and took off her mask, turning to the boy she believed to be dead. "Look, I'm not in the mood to be seeing dead people again. It's already bad enough when I see my mom, I don't need to see you too. Though I only ever see my mom when I'm about to die, which might explain why I still see her when I'm around my father. He killed her you know. You use to always ask me what happened to her and why I never went home. I was 11 and had to watch as he killed her, surprised he didn't kill me. Then when I'm 15, 4 years later, I finally make a friend and I have to watch him die saving me." Her voice was croaky as she tried not to sob. "You should have let me die." She said finally before turning away from the boy. "You remember?" "Remember what?" She asked harshly. "You remember me dying." "Why wouldn't I?" "I die pretty much everyday, no one seems to remember though. I only stopped dying a lot when you came around." Alva turned and hugged to boy, her arms actually wrapping around a solid human being. "Oh my god." She said, tears streaming down her face. "You're alive." She whispered as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. "And I plan to keep it that way."