She's So Quiet ~Reader x Pete~

"This one's for the lonely, the one's that seek and find, only to be let down time after time. This one's for the torn down, the experts at the fall. Come on friends get up now, you're not alone at all. Oh oh oh, oh oh oh. Oh oh oh, oh oh oh. And this part was for her. And this part was for her. This part was for her. Does she remember?"

Her soft voice filled the empty space around her. Snow fell softly around her, her breath coming out in a misty white fog. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair blew in the wind softly. Her (f/c) converse were tied loosely as she stared down at them. She regretted leaving her big winter coat at home.

But this one smelled like him. It smelled like cigarette smoke, dark roasted coffee, and candles. Even though she was shivering, the black jacket covered in safety pins and patches made her feel warmer. "Idiot, you shouldn't have been waiting for me for this long."

His husky voice filled her ears, louder than her quiet music. "Pete." His name left her voice in a breathy whisper. She felt strong arms wrap around her. "I missed you." He whispered into her hair. She glanced at him, her (e/c) orbs meeting his grey ones. "I missed you too." She whispered as she cuddled closer to him.

Pete doesn't remember how they met, but he's glad they did. She was quiet and peaceful.

He was quite and brooding.

She was freshly fallen snow and tulips pushing their way into spring.

He was thunderstorms that wake you in the middle of the night and cigarette butts littering the once clean streets.

She was white, beautiful, snow covered forests that you find on accident.

He was back alley hangouts with bloodied hands.

He is was so in love with her quietness. He didn't need to talk when he was around her. She already knew. Somehow, she already knew.

All he wanted to do was sing her favorite songs with her on a Saturday morning while their tea is steeping, dancing in their pajamas as she sang along quietly. But she always told him he was perfect. She always told him how much she loved his lip piercings and dyed hair.

"I'll never get tired of looking at you." She would tell him when he was telling her she didn't need him.

All she wanted to do was be able to be with him.

She wanted to dress in all black and pierce her flesh like he did, she wanted to dye her hair so she could match him. But he always told her she was perfect, he never once hid the fact that he loved her. It was just strange, she was so quiet and he was so magnificent.

She was just awkward while he stood tall and held her hand like her guardian. "I'll never get tired of holding you." He would tell her when she would get sad.

"Never let me go." Her soft said to him. "I never will, (y/n), I never will."

" It comes and goes in waves

This one's for the faithless, the ones that are surprised
They're only where they are now regardless of their fight
This one's for believing if only for it's sake
Come on friends get up now love is to be made

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

And this part was for her
This part was for her
Does she remember?

It comes and goes in waves, I
Am only led to wonder why
It comes in goes in waves, I
Am only led to wonder why
Why I, why I try

This is for the ones who stand
For the ones who try again
For the ones who need a hand
For the ones who think they can

It comes and goes in waves, I
Am only led to wonder why
It comes and goes in waves, I
Am only led to wonder why
Why I, why, why I fly

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh"